💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about tickets

Emigrante

Featured Posts

Emigrante

Okay, so I visited eventim to check out tickets for Berlin date and I found something available called "standing room or seat". What is it exactly, anyone knows? 

20727040_1598612880157032_2080047769_o.j

It's chosen a sitting place for me, but considering its name (standing room or seat) does it mean I can choose whether I want to have sitting place or be on standing floor? 

Anyone? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

GypsyVida

If you are in a standing room you'll most likely be standing during the whole concert. I don't know if they'd allow you to choose a seat. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

If you are in a standing room you'll most likely be standing during the whole concert. I don't know if they'd allow you to choose a seat. 

but is standing room a normal General Admission? 

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

but is standing room a normal General Admission? 

It could be. My friend went to Dangerous Woman Tour in Philadelphia and her ticket said "Standing Room" but she was on the GA floor. Idk what it's like in the Mercedes-Benz Arena, but from what I'm gathering, you could either be on the GA floor or in a separate box where you'll either be sitting or standing. Don't take my word as 100% because you're in Germany which probably does stuff differently than the US.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

KleinGa

Sometimes there are seats on the GA area that you can choose to sit on but administered first come first served. 

But best thing to do is e-mail the arena and they'll explain it all. Even better: you can call them up and you'll get all your questions answered immediately. 

Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Emigrante
9 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Sometimes there are seats on the GA area that you can choose to sit on but administered first come first served. 

But best thing to do is e-mail the arena and they'll explain it all. Even better: you can call them up and you'll get all your questions answered immediately. 

Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!

calling them up is not that simple cause I'm from Poland. but I emailed them! 

Archived