Verizon and Lady Gaga, ticket giveaway

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

VIVA VERIZON YAAAAAAAAAAS

Spoiler
Spoiler

I only say this cause I'm a Verizon user, otherwise... :sweat:

Anveeroy

Verizon will use Lady Gaga as the centerpiece of its new rewards program, offering wireless customers a chance for free tickets to the iconoclastic rock star's U.S. concert tour.

The tickets, and an even smaller number of backstage passes, will be offered starting this week via the carrier's new rewards program app, called Verizon Up, which seeks to simplify giving benefits to participants and focus the very best offers on Verizon's best customers. At the shows, Verizon customers will even have their own special seating section.

Only a limited number of tickets will be given away, and participants will have to compete against each other for them at designated times in the rewards app.

More @ http://fortune.com/2017/08/07/lady-gaga-partners-with-verizon-for-ticket-giveaway/

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

AJH219

Yesss Verizon is my carrier :giveup: Lemme try and win some tickets to see her :sis:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

VenusPenus

good thing i have AT&T hahaha...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

let’s stay playful together

donutellha

changing my carrier right now 

Z1bJEZh.gif  

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

dannydevito
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

offering wireless customers a chance for free tickets to the iconoclastic rock star's U.S. concert tour.

they began to call her a rockstar lol :ladyhaha:

PartySick
1 hour ago, dannydevito said:

inb4 we are dragged by other fanbases calling us flop :poot:

Us:

"Can you hear me now?"

Spoiler

"Good :fthis:"

@Anveeroy Merged your thread here :poot:

đź–¤

dannydevito

actual footage from AT&Ts president when he heard the news while eating his lunch

tumblr_otzsckwXca1rmm5ffo1_400.gif

Archived