Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Flop fan moments

Arcanum

Featured Posts

aaron l

In John Wayne, the first few months I listened to it, I would sing "I crave a real wild mane." :poot:

source.gif

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaOnTop

When I heard Beck was going to be on Joanne I received false hoping convincing myself it was going to be an epic alternative-rock collab. And then we got Dancin in Circles :selena:

aaron l

ALSO listening to Perfect Illusion, I thought the lyrics were "I don't need ecstasy, I felt you touchin' me."
 lady-gaga-gif-26.gif?resize=300,200

Werk
14 hours ago, ashae said:

I one time called her stefani Angelina joanne germanotta and not stefani joanne Angelina germanotta :poot:

Same because Stefani Angelina Joanne sounds much easier to say :selena: 

Werk

Bitd I used to think she was pro-illuminati but now that I think about it and I still believe in the illuminati though, I feel like she's actually anti-Illuminati instead :selena: 

Eurotrash

I once insisted that Beyoncé was Gaga's sister, I also thought that Gaga was arrested (because I was watching an award show and Gaga won an award for "best new ARTIST") and so the words sounded similar so I just told everyone that Gaga was arrested. I also don't know the lyrics to Slay-O.

My cousin once made me CDs with Gaga songs in them and basically one of them included "So Happy I Could Die" (I didn't know that song at that time & I was very young) but for some reason my TV didn't display the full name of the playing song, and so for years I thought Gaga had a song called "So Ha". Report me.

I also thought that Monster was a demo of Telephone. I know, I was soooooo dumb.

And I believed that Gaga was a man, based off of that one dumb video with her having a dark thong.

wtfgaga
1 hour ago, aaron l said:

In John Wayne, the first few months I listened to it, I would sing "I crave a real wild mane." :poot:

source.gif

bestiality much!!! lol 

aaron l
1 minute ago, wtfgaga said:

bestiality much!!! lol 

I have no explanation besides her asking to hang off the back of a horse. :laughga:

Eurotrash
6 hours ago, Alexanderr said:

I thought the lyrics for Just Dance were.

"How I'd turn mustard inside out"

Bitch, me too! I also always sing "How to turn mushrooms inside out" :laughga:

littlepotter

Oh my god this thread has sent me into an existential crisis

chaeri pls

Enzo

I wasn't a fan until Joanne

I don't know how to write her first name,it's stephanie???

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived