funny

Flop fan moments

Arcanum

Featured Posts

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa

When BTW first came out I couldnt listen to Government Hooker or Bloody Mary at night because I would get scared :selena:

Weasel

My only flop moment I can think of is that when I went to the Monster Ball (which was my first serious concert), I was surprised that I had seen all the outfits on Youtube before. I thought she had a completely unique show for every country she went to with different stages, outfits and songs :selena:

Cello

I was a casual fan since Just Dance but I only discovered Born This Way Deluxe in 2015 :neyde:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

xoxoGeorge

When I was like 10yo (2009), I thought she was a man, and also I thought she was lesbian :selena:

I listened to The Fame & The Fame Monster for the first time in late 2010 :selena:

In 2011 I thought the horns on his face were real implants :selena:

In 2012 I stopped listening to her music for a week because I had seen videos that said she was illuminati and satanic. :selena:

In 2012 I thought Stache was the first single of ARTPOP :selena:

It's 2017 and I have not heard C2C yet. :selena:

Ronk
12 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I thought it was "Red Wine" at the beginning of Just Dance for far longer than I'd like to admit. :selena:

I still think it's "Red Wine", tbh.

I'm a flop fan because I'm not into pop music and haven't even heard some of her released songs.  When I attended artRAVE I discovered I didn't even know the names of some of her songs.  All my albums are unwrapped.  I stan Gaga as a person who is good and kind and helps others and has a positive impact in the world.  I also stan her incredible artistry and talent in general, but not specifically in pop music.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Miracle
12 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

Me too. I still sing it that way sometimes :toofunny::sweat: I'm sorry. I'm trying to get help.rOpd6.gif 

this

4 hours ago, Alexanderr said:

I thought the lyrics for Just Dance were.

"How I'd turn mustard inside out"

"**** roll, you're poison babe, rose and confleasey". I legit thought she had created a new word

I thought I was the only one who heard "mustard" instead of "my shirt" in Just Dance! Glad to see I'm not alone :poot::hug:

4 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

What tf is an Alejandro candle?

I forgot about those :toofunny:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Babel

To those who were fans back in 2009, I thought for a whole year that Silly Boy - Rihanna feat. Lady Gaga was real. 

Gt9hZY1.png

Phaye Monster

For years I thought it was "I'm just a horny fool" in Judas and now it's all I can hear

Also ARTPOP is my favourite album ever and I only found about it last year:toofunny:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

getto
12 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

I nearly unstanned when I watched a video explaining the Illuminati symbolism of BTW video (BTW is the song that made me a stan).

lady-gaga-plastic-surgery-rumors-x-facto

TBH, the Born This Way video is kinda creepy...

BTW, what the hell is this? :cryga:

Awrah999

She IS referring to a penis during vertigo schtick 

Spoiler: she's always referring to a penis 

Vergil

When I went to the Monster Ball in 2010 and Dance In the Dark started I would start asking everyone if she was covering a Madonna song due to the comparisons. 

Ohhh 15 year old me, you're not missed.

Archived