Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Flop fan moments

Arcanum

Featured Posts

LanaticMonster

I thought she said "your vertical stick" in Bad Romance:toofunny: (which I thought she was refering to the penis :selena:

after I knew the real lyrics I felt like I'm the floppest thing in the world:derpga:

I've spent my days in deep regret, but I wanna forgive and forget

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful
9 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

When Judas cane out I thought she was saying "Even prophets forgave his goofy way" when it's crooked :ladyhaha:

DEAD I STILL THOUGHT IT WAS GOOFY

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RAMROD

I didn't know she actually peed in a trash can until I saw her doing it on FAME launching live stream.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

shoful
2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

By the way does she mean what I get with the line "my brunette starts to sprout"??? I am ready for a new flop trainwreck.:poot:

When she went to Amsterdam she died her hair back to her natural color. And when she was in Amsterdam thats when she made people call her Mary Jane Holland. Its literally just hear saying things that relate to that night lol. It could also mean like shes so high that she doesnt care about dying her hair anymore. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

10 hours ago, JustaMonster said:

Everyone knows she's an illuminati puppet. Even Alex Jones says so. :selena: 

"Shes going to be on top of the superbowl ruling over everyone with drones everywhere survelling them in a big swarm".

Yes, gaga rule over them. :giveup: 

Beverly Hundley 6 months ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Gaga goes on stage and starts touching her twat dancing around snakes she's always been a satanic witch

DANCING IN CIRCLES CONFIRMED

FreeAsMyHair13
9 hours ago, London GUY said:

I used to Think the "Same DNA" on Born This Way was "Safety Annie", as like a Michael Jackson reference and even today that's what I hear :selena: 

I'm crying!! :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

When I heard about the time Gaga had a DiC and she confirmed it I believed it. I told a guy at my school who found Gaga and convinced him it's true. :selena:

FreeAsMyHair13

I always thought she was singing "doing the LoveGame" not "dans". 

Up until pretty recently I thought she sang "sometimes I want some rock'n'roll red highlights" in the 2nd verse of Hair and it's one of my fav songs :derpga: 

vanus
11 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

I thought,  'your mother mary' in Diamond Heart but it's not. :3 

Young, wild, American :selena:

fist time listening  to diamond heart i thought she said "do me like your girlfriend"

imma cut a bitch

RebeldeFaith
3 hours ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

wait she doesn't sing that :flop: I always forgot the verse lyrics, so that sounded to most logical to me :rip: 

Nope. It's "a dizzy twister dance. Can't find my drink or man". :selena:

Something something idk

RebeldeFaith
20 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

I always thought she was singing "doing the LoveGame" not "dans". 

Up until pretty recently I thought she sang "sometimes I want some rock'n'roll red highlights" in the 2nd verse of Hair and it's one of my fav songs :derpga: 

My life since 2013 has been a lie! :air:

Something something idk

2 hours ago, monster987 said:

Off topic but can somebody educate me what MA MA MA PA PA PA Perfect Illusion means?:poot:

Before Perfect Illusion came out, the song "leaked" :poot:

OT: Idk why but for a long time I thought Gaga was canadian :poot:

Reality

Am I the only one who knew that it was "cut through all his worn out leather," instead of "this" :giveup:

In Bad Romance, I thought for the longest time it was "I want your psycho, your vertical stick," and I thought she was talking about a d*ck :giveup:

I still haven't learned the bridge/Colby O'Donis' part in Just Dance :giveup:

I didn't learn the bridge to Marry the Night until last year :giveup:

I frequently mix up the verses to a lot of her songs (especially Bad Romance :giveup:)

🃏🖤👹

HighwayFantasy
9 hours ago, Mikey Monster said:

Lmfao I'm sure I have plenty of misunderstandings with Gaga songs. But I remember this YouTube video of this young kid who is a fan of Gaga filming himself unwrap gagas btw album and he kept repeating "fill me with Gaga, fill me with Gaga" as in "heavy metal lover" he ****ing sang it!!! I felt SO embarrassed for him cuz the comments people were saying "does he actually think that's what gaga is saying in heavy metal lover?!?!?"😂😂😂 so freaking funny 😂😂😂:selena::sharon:

I need to see this hahaha, do you have a link :classy:

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Eyla Puerta said:

Before Perfect Illusion came out, the song "leaked" :poot:

OT: Idk why but for a long time I thought Gaga was canadian :poot:

NNNNNNN I'M WEAAKKKKKKKK.

200.webp#25-grid1

Archived