💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Flop fan moments

Arcanum

Featured Posts

LateToCult
16 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Their relationship timeline confuses me! I thought they were on and off dating until she met Taylor on the set of You And I. It was another article that said it was Luc Carl, but that article could be wrong... but if it is... then who was the boyfriend? lol

Haha you're not the only one who had the order of the first two singles confused :sweat:

Also, WELCOME to the cult :spin:

Th

16 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Their relationship timeline confuses me! I thought they were on and off dating until she met Taylor on the set of You And I. It was another article that said it was Luc Carl, but that article could be wrong... but if it is... then who was the boyfriend? lol

Haha you're not the only one who had the order of the first two singles confused :sweat:

Thanks!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mpthecat

Back in the spring of 2009 when my classmate made me listen to Poker Face, I thought who is this one hit wonder, basic bitch, she's gonna disappear in a few months. Then a month later I became a huge fan. :sweat:

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Gaga is imprisoned in a government-owned alien terrritory in space (G.O.A.T), but breaks free and escapes on her unicorn (Highway Unicorn lol). She makes it back to earth to spread her message of love, acceptance, and positivity. During Government Hooker the 'Government' (the male character) is trying to capture her, but she seduces him, pulls out a gun, and shoots him. Mother GOAT also tunes in from time to time to narrate the story, and to try and re-capture Gaga, but Gaga kills her with the disco stick.

It's implied that the collective Earth governments imprisoned Gaga in space because her message of positivity was potentially damaging to them. Which is a very political statement. A lot of people believe that those in power want to keep people in lower classes feeling low so they don't rise up and create change. Which obviously Gaga fights against lol, in the show she just made it more theatrical and involved aliens and space.

Wow that is deep. I wish I could watch it again. :giveup:

FutureIllusion

I used to think that the chorus of John Wayne were just guitars but I found out few months ago it's her saying 'dat - doo - deet - doe'

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Wow that is deep. I wish I could watch it again. :giveup:

Oh I forgot to mention, this is why she often ended the show with something along the lines of "thank you for you love, your inspiration, and your talents. We are now ready to leave GOAT, and invade Earth. Goodnight!"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

I used to think that the chorus of John Wayne were just guitars but I found out few months ago it's her saying 'dat - doo - deet - doe'

I don't hear the dat do deet do.

To me it sounds like actual words. Someone said it sounds like "that's when he said go insane that's when I think oh well". And now I can't unhear it. 

LateToCult
40 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Oop. I also forgot to add that I horribly misheard the lyrics in Bad Romance... when she sings "Want you in my rear window , baby you're sick. I want your love" I thought she was singing "when you admire me, oh baby it's sick..." and even before then when I first heard the song I thought she sang "When you admire when your baby is sick, I want your love."

I legit thought Gaga was singing about loving a man that was so twisted he took satisfaction in watching his child be sick or injured... I don't think any of y'all have misheard a lyric as bad as me... and what worse...I kinda liked Gaga singing about such dark material. :toofunny:

derpmonster
9 hours ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

Oop. I also forgot to add that I horribly misheard the lyrics in Bad Romance... when she sings "Want you in my rear window , baby you're sick. I want your love" I thought she was singing "when you admire me, oh baby it's sick..." and even before then when I first heard the song I thought she sang "When you admire when your baby is sick, I want your love."

I legit thought Gaga was singing about loving a man that was so twisted he took satisfaction in watching his child be sick or injured... I don't think any of y'all have misheard a lyric as bad as me... and what worse...I kinda liked Gaga singing about such dark material. :toofunny:

I can relate. I thought she said, "Want you in my room when your baby is sick" making her the twisted one. And same I liked it.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I remember when I thought Gaga and Kinney were only taking a break from their relationship. I didn't know she would go ahead and date another dude.

On 8/7/2017 at 1:26 PM, Green Eyes said:

Diamond Heart:

I thought "Head full of Jameson" was "Head full of dream and sin"

I still pretend it is since I prefer it. :classy:

Wait what?! This is a brand new information. I thought it was "dream and sin" too, I had to google it and it's Jameson indeed, who/what the **** is that?? :saladga:

donutellha
56 minutes ago, 2007 said:

Wait what?! This is a brand new information. I thought it was "dream and sin" too, I had to google it and it's Jameson indeed, who/what the **** is that?? :saladga:

WTF?????? I searched up Jameson and it's whiskey

irish_jam1.jpg 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

when I was a kid I basically spent my time playing, watching cartoons and studying; had minimal interest in music and movies. I was familiar with some of gaga songs but I haven't seen what she looked like until late 2010 that's when I was gaining interest in music and would only watch VH1. My "flop fan moment" is I genuinely thought "lady gaga" was more than a 1 person musical act after watching JD, Alejandro and telephone. I thought how could she be all these people, they don't even look alike. Little did I know 🌞🔫

msuOpkI.jpg

jI9W9Ls.jpg

o77Xw1B.jpg

Thomas P
On 2017-08-07 at 1:33 AM, Arcanum said:

*Then in 2011 I thought that she had implanted real horns. :poot:

*A month ago I realized that John Wayne is not a fictional person. :poot: 

These for me too.

Add the fact that for the past four years I've been singing the majority of applause wrong, and ya:poot: 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Guest bostonGUY

Not liking her from right before the BTW era to right before the end of the artRAVE tour because I thought I was straight and abandoned Gaga:selena: 

AND throwing out my The Fame/The Fame Monster double CD that I had walked a total of 6 miles to buy:toofunny:

Realizing last month that she spells Applause during the chorus of Applause and ARTPOP at the end of the song (I always thought it was Ayo TV only:laughga:)

I also thought that part of the chorus of Scheiße was German (Oh oh oh oh oh without the Scheiße yeah) and thinking that her bullshit German was real

TheFameMoister
12 hours ago, MJH13 said:

Realizing last month that she spells Applause during the chorus of Applause and ARTPOP at the end of the song (I always thought it was Ayo TV only:laughga:)

I used to think it was 'Real TV, Only'

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

Archived