Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Back stage experience from last night!

Alex Su

Featured Posts

My experience from last night!

Hey all, I attended JWT last night at Tacoma, and I just want to share my experience, and hopefully, this can answer some of the questions that flow around this forum. 

The check in time for our group is 3:30 but we have to wait for the security confirmation first, so the actual time for us to enter the venue is around 4. Once we enter the venue they give us the plastic backpack and proceed to the crew dining room. Yes, the first thing is to eat haha, before we enter the room, the staff gives us some instructions like no cell phone in that dining room since there will be crew member there and this is the privacy thing. The food is okay, we got Indian buffet, and the desert bar is really really good. When we are eating, her dancer Richy and another dancer(Sorry I forgot his name but his famous too) are eating salad next to our table, and we saw her band member Ricky too. The VIP staff told us sometimes Gaga does running here and get some fruit, but not tonight. 

After the dinner, we are on our way to the sound check, so basically just watch them doing the sound check, and they are playing perfect illusion, love game, Angel Down. Also, you got a chance to see how they testing the stage and screens, it's pretty cool.

Then, the staff from Gaga's team give us a presentation about how this stage is built, and he said there have 27 trucks to move the stage, and it takes 14 hours to build and 4 hours to remove, its one of the best stage in the world, a lot of technology. Then, we go to the back side of the stage and see the small quick changing room for her dancer and her, but we are not allowed to check it closed due to the security reason, and this is basically the stage tour.

After that, we proceed to a VIP lounge, there have a DJ playing the music, and there has a photo booth, we hanging out there around 1 and half hour, then the VIP staff told us to come outside and line up. Some people are asking do they assign you for the spot where you can stand with Gaga or not, I will tell you, they don't do that, they just said, find your own group just make sure it's 6 people in a group and you guys decide by your own who is gonna stand next to her. At this point, there do have some little dramas happening in some group since everyone wants to stand next to her. After this, we just waiting for her to get ready. we are waiting like 15 mins or so, her body guard came and told us no personal item is allowed so if you want to give her some gift, give it to the VIP staff and they will bring those to her after, and no time for autographs, she will be in her stage custom and makeup on, so no hugging. Then we just going to a small meeting room by groups, it was really fast like 30 sec each group, since she is already 1 and half hour late. But the good thing for me is, I am in the last group, after the picture I got a chance to speak with her and have a brief conversation, I still can't believe she talks to me, and I thought I am gonna freak out or forgot how to speak English (Since I am Chinese ) but it turns out I am pretty chill, and I ask her to check out the Chinese fan book that I made, and she said she will definitely look at it😍 

After that we just go to our seat, to be honest, the side seat is not that bad, the view is pretty good and close to stage as well.

So, this is my experience for last night, and I love it, I do get nervous before yesterday since I read all the positive/negative review about this package, but it turns out pretty good, at least I think so. You got what they advertised and overall it's a great experience!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasgirl

That's awesome! Congratulations! I am so jealous of you btw haha :hor:  

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Xoxo Adriana

How much were the backstage tix? 

Your experience sounds like a dream my bussy isn't ready 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1112-1414127833-10.

Computer

That's really cool :nick:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Noah

Were you able to ask the Dancers / Band questions?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, Noah said:

I do say hi to Ricky and he gives me a peace sign lol  I assume you can talk to them when they are not eating 

KleinGa

This is beautiful although I really wish that it was a bit more personal, I 100%  understandthat she's busy getting ready for the show and barely has time. 

But my suggestion to them is to have these VIP things happening after the show like the BTWB. 

ChicaSkas

Did you see bobby or other Haus members?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

HOTNebraskaGuy
9 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

This is beautiful although I really wish that it was a bit more personal, I 100% that she's busy getting ready for the show and barely has time. 

But my suggestion to them is to have these VIP things happening after the show like the BTWB. 

This. It’s really messed up they do it before the show, knowing how late they’ll be, I’m sorta mad Gaga hasn’t changed it. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

River

I'm so happy for you, it sounds like you had a wonderful experience :)

But I'm super jealous and I wish it was me instead of you:hug:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

17 minutes ago, Noah said:

It's not that difficult to talk to her dancers or band members, you just have to find in which hotel they are staying. They are usually very nice. I've met at least 3 or 4.

merlot
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

What did she smell like?

why is everyone curious about what she smells like :air:

andy232000
7 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

This. It’s really messed up they do it before the show, knowing how late they’ll be, I’m sorta mad Gaga hasn’t changed it. 

I remember they changed this because she told fans it was very exhausting to do it after the show. I remember some experiences saying people would push her to sing for them at the artRAVE backstage meet and greets even after she sang for 2hr and that her voice would strain a lot, that they would have to wait at least an hour or so because she had to remove her make up and outfits and get ready etc... Now imagine if the show gets delayed like last night. all the fans and gaga herself would leave past midnight, and to ask her to do that for EVERY show? i mean, the girl needs to sleep too. 

what they should do is basically do the M&G very early in the afternoon before gaga gets ready so they can hug her, have more time with her.

Archived