💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Going to JWT Show Alone ?

CalixSpurius

Featured Posts

I'm going alone too! My friend is technically coming with me but our seats are in different sections.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CalixSpurius
Just now, River said:

Maybe you can find someone from GGD who's going to the same show, I think there's a topic with a list :)

I'll check it out for sure, thanks for letting me know :) 

Kimblue

I'm going alone to the St. Paul show. Not really worried about, I'll chat with the the people in line and who I'll sit by.

CalixSpurius
1 minute ago, MadeToBAMonster said:

I was shunned at the ARTrave, long story there.

OMG, why ? :ohno: That's what my nightmares are made of :ohno:

MadeToBAMonster
Just now, CalixSpurius said:

OMG, why ? :ohno: That's what my nightmares are made of :ohno:

Don't know! The LittleMonsters didn't want to talk to someone who looked different and in a wheelchair. It was hurtful.

CalixSpurius
Just now, MadeToBAMonster said:

Don't know! The LittleMonsters didn't want to talk to someone who looked different and in a wheelchair. It was hurtful.

Oh, I am sorry that it happened but fück them all then :(

MadeToBAMonster
Just now, CalixSpurius said:

Oh, I am sorry that it happened but fück them all then :(

It's okay, thank you though!

elijahfan

Well, I don't know what your social abilities are, but if you're waiting for hours in line with other fans, you're bound to make new friends - I mean, I met my best friend back in 2012 when we were in line for the BTWBall.

But if you want to meet up with other GGD members for instance, there's a great thread there listing who's attending which shows: 

Radio Ga Ga
57 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

Hey guys, I still don't have ticket but I am going to buy a JWT ticket after seeing how amazing the show is, I only have 1 question in my mind. (I originally wanted to buy tickets but couldn't manage to snatch them before all good spots were taken)

Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who are willing to pay the scalpers' price to come see the show with me, and I never went to a concert alone. So help me out with this if you've ever been to a concert or specifically a Gaga concert alone. Can I possibly make one-off friends there and avoid being totally by myself ? I haven't really used Grindr before, can I use Grindr to find friends there ? I really don't want to be alone. 

Hey we're on the same boat :hug:I'm going alone too!

Which show are you going to?

I think I'm probably just gonna try to make friends with people in line. I hope the people there aren't sassy and judgemental about me having no friends to go to a concert with :ladyhaha:

Edit: they say when ur alone at a concert, ur more likely to be focused on the concert, and no one is there to judge you if you dance the sh** out of yourself

CalixSpurius
6 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Hey we're on the same boat :hug:I'm going alone too!

Which show are you going to?

I think I'm probably just gonna try to make friends with people in line. I hope the people there aren't sassy and judgemental about me having no friends to go to a concert with :ladyhaha:

I am not sure about which show I'll go yet because I am currently at my parents' summerhouse, no show is close to here (not until November).

Shows that are closest to my parents' actual house are stadium shows(nyc), I don't wanna buy tickets for them before I see the stadium Joanne :giggle:.

So I'll probably go to a show in November or December. One that is close to my school, probably the D.C. show :toofunny:. My school is kind of at middle of nowhere :sweat:

Seeka

http://rentafriend.com/

But seriously, be independent. You could make friends. I mean, you could also meet people you hate, but being alone is better than being with someone you don't know. You will always know yourself. May not know others.

I don't have my ticket yet but if I do manage to go, I will be doing it alone, as I have done with other events. It's not a bad thing trust me. Just focus on the music and you won't even pay mind to not having anyone with you.

Radio Ga Ga
46 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

I am not sure about which show I'll go yet because I am currently at my parents' summerhouse, no show is close to here (not until November).

Shows that are closest to my parents' actual house are stadium shows(nyc), I don't wanna buy tickets for them before I see the stadium Joanne :giggle:.

So I'll probably go to a show in November or December. One that is close to my school, probably the D.C. show :toofunny:. My school is kind of at middle of nowhere :sweat:

Good luck with the tickets! Make sure to have your credit card if you're getting floor tickets :kara: 

Archived