💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Going to JWT Show Alone ?

CalixSpurius

Featured Posts

CalixSpurius
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

Good luck with the tickets! Make sure to have your credit card if you're getting floor tickets :kara: 

Thank you :) 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

At least one of my JWT shows will be alone. I've done some Gaga shows alone before, good time to make some new friends =]

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, MadeToBAMonster said:

One good thing, it's easy to make friends in line!

Honestly this.

1. You are all here for the same event

2. Everyone to some degree loves Gaga

3. Everyone usually espouses the tenets of the Born This Way mantra

4. Say you're from GagaDaily! I do all the time. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ssslyboy

I have just one ticket, but I'm meeting a guy there that I've been chatting with on Tinder.  I guess it will kind of be like a first date. :giggle:

gagarox

U can make friends with people in line? Or just go to the concert late like an hr before it starts... watch the show and get outta there as fast as gaga does 😂😂

ArtGagaPop

I am going all by my self and who needs company when you are going to be blessed by the queen :firega:
Also if you want it should easy just to talk to other people/hangout with them and get to know other people there. 

Lee Ng
12 hours ago, MadeToBAMonster said:

Don't know! The LittleMonsters didn't want to talk to someone who looked different and in a wheelchair. It was hurtful.

Wow that was awful and against everything Gaga and we are standing for. I hope nothing similar happens to you in the future. Lots of love :hug:

MadeToBAMonster
4 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

Wow that was awful and against everything Gaga and we are standing for. I hope nothing similar happens to you in the future. Lots of love :hug:

Thank you! Love back!!

Archived