💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Going to JWT Show Alone ?

CalixSpurius

Featured Posts

CalixSpurius

Hey guys, I still don't have ticket but I am going to buy a JWT ticket after seeing how amazing the show is, I only have 1 question in my mind. (I originally wanted to buy tickets but couldn't manage to snatch them before all good spots were taken)

Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who are willing to pay the scalpers' price to come see the show with me, and I never went to a concert alone. So help me out with this if you've ever been to a concert or specifically a Gaga concert alone. Can I possibly make one-off friends there and avoid being totally by myself ? I haven't really used Grindr before, can I use Grindr to find friends there ? I really don't want to be alone. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

You'll most likely only find hook ups on Grindr, which can be good if you want to kill some time while you're waiting for Gagz :lolly:

CalixSpurius
4 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Grindr is meant for other purposes :lolly:

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

You'll most likely only find hook ups on Grindr, which can be good if you want to kill some time while you're waiting for Gagz :lolly:

I know what Grindr is, I downloaded it once, and saw what it was about :emma: But I remember, there was an "I am looking for friends/relationship/right now" option too. I thought maybe I could find friends at the arena :giveup:

juju

I went to the artRave alone, but ended up running into people I knew, and met new people.

Little Monsters really are a great fanbase, you really have nothing to worry about. Just talk to people and you'll end up both making new friends, and having the time of your life.

❤ x ❤

Bellatrix
Just now, CalixSpurius said:

I know what Grindr is, I downloaded it once, and saw what it was about :emma: But I remember, there was an "I am looking for friends/relationship/right now" option too. I thought maybe I could find friends at the arena :giveup:

Yeah it's not impossible, but the chances are small :green: 

CalixSpurius
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

Yeah it's not impossible, but the chances are small :green: 

Oh :sweat:

I thought it could be easy at the arena considering there's not anywhere to hook-up anyways :toofunny:

Ronk

I went to artRAVE alone and had a great time.  Going to Joanne alone.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ryanripley

don't use grindr :selena: 

i made a bunch of friends at the BTWB so you should make friends easily :sara: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Edonis

If you socialize with the people in line/those around you or your seat, you're sure to make new friends. Most people are generally pleasant at concerts and LMs are some of the bes fans irl. You'll have a blast no matter what :hug:

VillainTina

im going by myself in heels and grindr is not useful anymore lmfao :toofunny:

i need faithfulness

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

River

Maybe you can find someone from GGD who's going to the same show, I think there's a topic with a list :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

tomsches

I go to many concerts alone because my friends don't listen to the same music as I do and, frankly, I don't even need anyone to go with me. Like, I go there because I want to see the artist perform, so I don't need anyone to stand next to me.

I also flew to 2 different countries just to go to concerts on my own so... just do it! 

CalixSpurius
1 minute ago, RuinYouKunt said:

im going by myself in heels and grindr is not useful anymore lmfao :toofunny:

I am scared of people like you :giveup: I'll probably get a GA ticket so I am afraid that I won't be able to see thanks to super tall heel monsters :sweat:

Also how was grindr useful before and why isn't it anymore ? :huh: Teach me, master. 

Archived