Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

MY POOR HOMOSEXUAL HEART

WE NEED MORE OF THESE IN OUR LIFE

THOSE PEOPLE DESERVE IT

9O8ifn8aDeges.gif

donutellha

They are such sweethearts! Makes me heart warm to see stuff like that :kara: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Okay, story time (sort of on topic)

I saw Gaga for the first time at TMB when I was 16. I told my mom I wanted tickets for my 16th birthday and she said she'd try. The day they went on sale, they sold out almost immediately and she called me at school to let me know she didn't get through in time, so we weren't going. I was pretty upset, but understood and moved on. A few hours later, I got called to the front office at school (I thought I was in trouble) and my mom was standing in the school lobby with a sign she made that said, "Can't wait to see you at The Monster Ball!" With a picture she drew of Gaga. It was the sweetest and best surprise ever, so I took her to the concert with me!

When tickets went on sale for The Joanne Tour, I didn't tell her about it. I bought us tickets and went to her business, and walked in with the exact poster she surprised me with but I taped "Joanne" over "Monster." And I get to take her this time! We love Gaga 💁🏼‍♂️

On topic: these girls are so sweet. Their grandma is hot too! Hope they had an amazing time!

Modern Ecstacy
Just now, Reed said:

Okay, story time (sort of on topic)

I saw Gaga for the first time at TMB when I was 16. I told my mom I wanted tickets for my 16th birthday and she said she'd try. The day they went on sale, they sold out almost immediately and she called me at school to let me know she didn't get through in time, so we weren't going. I was pretty upset, but understood and moved on. A few hours later, I got called to the front office at school (I thought I was in trouble) and my mom was standing in the school lobby with a sign she made that said, "Can't wait to see you at The Monster Ball!" With a picture she drew of Gaga. It was the sweetest and best surprise ever, so I took her to the concert with me!

When tickets went on sale for The Joanne Tour, I didn't tell her about it. I bought us tickets and went to her business, and walked in with the exact poster she surprised me with but I taped "Joanne" over "Monster." And I get to take her this time! We love Gaga 💁🏼‍♂️

On topic: these girls are so sweet. Their grandma is hot too! Hope they had an amazing time!

OMG wow. That's the best story ever! 

Mikey Monster

Awwwwwwwwwwww omfg this is the cutest sweetest thing I have ever seen!!!❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭

Mikey McCampbell

Cuchulainn

These are women lol. I was expecting children or something :awesome:

This is so sweet!

2 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

OMG wow. That's the best story ever! 

It was such a good feeling to return the favor! She always tells me, "are you excited to hang out with your favorite person for a night?" And I die very time. 

Archived