đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(spoiler) A thought about Paparazzi and Angel Down

Red

Featured Posts

So, as you guys know (don't make me look for a video, I'm really lazy right now :neyde:), during Paparazzi, Gaga is beat up by her dancer, the bridge takes her up, she changes outfits and then is taken down to sing Angel Down. 

One thing I noticed is that while this all happens, the song doesn't stop playing... and the fans just keep singing the song while she is being beat up. 

... "Angel down, angel down, but the people just stood around"

Does it make sense? Could it be a commentary about how people do nothing when they see bad things happening? :oprah: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gypsygaga1

I never thought about that:oprah: But it could be the real meaning:diane:You guys on GGD are really clever:whitney:

Perfect Ilusion

I don't even think this show is constructed based on a storyline. It's probably a bunch of songs she chose and Richy choreographed to look good.

Just now, Easy said:

I don't even think this show is constructed based on a storyline. It's probably a bunch of songs she chose and Richy choreographed to look good.

This segment clearly does have a message, or do you think she is beat up and dies and resurrects cause yolo? :neyde: 

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

Not the whole show but this part was definitely thought out

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Red said:

This segment clearly does have a message, or do you think she is beat up and dies and resurrects cause yolo? :neyde: 

I choked :reductive:

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

WInf8DB.jpg

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Just now, JR Gg said:

I choked :reductive:

Are you proud of me bringing 2012 to life again? :diane: 

3 minutes ago, Red said:

It's my bad. I didn't watch the whole thing all at once. I didn't really see the cohesion until you pointed out. :emma: I'm seeing her live in 2 days so I'll see if there are more hints that the videos didn't quite get.

Emigrante
11 minutes ago, Red said:

cause yolo. xDD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

JR Gg
17 minutes ago, Red said:

Are you proud of me bringing 2012 to life again? :diane: 

I'm beyond proud :creepflop: 

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Red said:

Please reread the sentence :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Please reread the sentence :poot:

She still lives once if she comes back to life, living twice would be if she reincarnated :gaycat: 

Archived