💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Meltdown) JWT @ Tacoma Changes

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

I don't know if I should believe or not cause last time you said the screen broke and only rose after the first verse was done where in reality it rose after she said the first line in DH's verse :selena:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

i'm fine with Alejandro and LoveGame being cut short. they're good songs but they're still long in their entirety and if it means that maybe a few other Joanne songs could be squeezed in then i'm all for it.

but cutting PI short is a mistake and she's been reported for emotional imbalance. 

Spock

Gaga shortening songs? pretendstobeshocked.gif

There's no point in a essay lol, but it's so frustating. By the time she comes to Europe I'm sure there will be a lot more, which ****ing sucks

who will love me when the night is over

S0436

Too early to jump to conclusions, the show was delayed by 90 mins so could have been edited.  If the Forum is not delayed then that is your proof of changes or not. 

Whispering
21 minutes ago, Spock said:

There's no point in a essay lol, but it's so frustating. By the time she comes to Europe I'm sure there will be a lot more, which ****ing sucks

Last time Europe got more more songs and a longer show! All she cut was one twenty second transition singing Fashion. 

Spock
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Last time Europe got more more songs and a longer show! All she cut was one twenty second transition singing Fashion. 

Last time you quoted me it was the same, it's not because she shortens for Europe, she just does it as the tour progresses. Europe just happens to be next. It also happened during he last leg of the Monster Ball in the US. Also she changed and shortened other stuff for artRAVE like partynaseous etc. Even you have to agree that the green wig segment with that 4 song three minute performance was ridiculous

i get shortening Lovegame and Papparazzi, whatever, but PI? And on the third date? I'm sorry but that's really annoying. And the fact that it's already happening makes the rest of the tour look a bit bleak on that front

who will love me when the night is over

Emigrante
4 hours ago, AmenTheNight said:

Her always shortening songs pisses me off. She always shortens songs ever since the ArtRave, and it's a huge no for me. 1min30 of Aura and 2 mins of Sexxx Dreams to include 1 minute of Judas and 45 seconds of TEOG acapella was already a shitty decision made at the ArtRave, I'm not here for this mess to happen again at the JWT.

I hope it's really for technical reasons, and it will come back to normal for next shows. I'm not here for shortened songs in the setlist, nobody has time to get into a song in 1min30.

Me too. It's annoying.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Whispering
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

Last time you quoted me it was the same, it's not because she shortens for Europe, she just does it as the tour progresses. Europe just happens to be next. It also happened during he last leg of the Monster Ball in the US. Also she changed and shortened other stuff for artRAVE like partynaseous etc. Even you have to agree that the green wig segment with that 4 song three minute performance was ridiculous

i get shortening Lovegame and Papparazzi, whatever, but PI? And on the third date? I'm sorry but that's really annoying. And the fact that it's already happening makes the rest of the tour look a bit bleak on that front

You got more songs and a longer show. Stop pre-whining for nothing. 

It's one show. If she is shortening it, maybe it is because it is touch of the voice to sing live. Oh please, that's so dramatic. 

J e s s e
8 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Not bad for having delays I'd rather have songs be shortened then a whole act cut out like BTWB

What act?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

8 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

hello :lolly:

- Iconic "Excuse Me Sir" meme :hor:

- Iconic new meme photo :hor:

DGhWejMXcAA0URA.jpg

dbESsQj.png

- New DIC Gif :hor:

What is this pic from? Got a vid? I'm SO OUTTA THE LOOP.

Zilla

Honestly maybe the credit card entry thing is stalling everything. People, please follow directions

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Don't be jealous hihi

TheAlienatedNYC
39 minutes ago, J e s s e said:

What act?

I think she was talking about the first Twickenham Stadium show in london, where she got late and due to that, she didnt perform Americano, Poker Face and Alejandro.

TheAlienatedNYC

I really hope PI full comes back tomorrow, but it is really annoying to see songs be shortened at the third date. She could totally cut out the second verse of the old ones (except BR, BTW and the BTW non singles) and some other less important songs, like A-YO and Come to Mama.

Archived