💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gifts?

OutOfTheAshes

Featured Posts

OutOfTheAshes

I'm trying to figure out which part of the stage would be the best place to stand for throwing a gift on stage. I haven't seen her accept any gifts yet (except that rainbow flag in Vancouver).

I don't want her to slip and fall, but I don't want to get kicked out either. :derpga: 

The stage is just so high for this show...I feel like I need to start working my biceps. :icega:

Teal Ambition

From the stream I was watching last night, people starting throwing things on stage where the piano is right before she started performing. She grabbed a jacket last night.

I'd say stand facing the piano keys/seat, that's where people were throwing

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

beboskoukla

throw where you want, it doen't matter if you are the only one :D there is no rule that you just can throw at the piano stage. I will try my luck and throw by the main stage

xoxo, Katarina

benKo
20 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

throw where you want, it doen't matter if you are the only one :D there is no rule that you just can throw at the piano stage. I will try my luck and throw by the main stage

i don't know the exact distances and layouts of the main stage, but don't throw stuff between the elevated moving parts of it :laughga:

Irrelevant

Somebody actually gave her an Oscar but she thought it was an award for being Lady Gaga :laughga:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Blake

Probably best to throw it whilst she's at the piano. If you throw it elsewhere, the dancers are infamously known for chucking/kicking the gifts back into the audience (especially Asiel :nails:).

ARTPOPism
10 minutes ago, Blake said:

Probably best to throw it whilst she's at the piano. If you throw it elsewhere, the dancers are infamously known for chucking/kicking the gifts back into the audience (especially Asiel :nails:).

I have a huge poster on my wall that one dancer kicked off the stage during BTWB. It fell right into my hand. I also have a tshirt that another one threw out during BR performance lol 

spicemuncher

Yeah I would also think it's best to try when she's at the piano. All the bits on the main stage are intricately timed and she won't stop to pick up a gift.

LordEnigma
24 minutes ago, Blake said:

I would. Do you know how rude that is for the dancers :selena:

OutOfTheAshes

Yeah, my gift is rather large and throwing it when everyone is dancing around does not sound like a good idea..haha

Gaga alone with her piano sounds perf. Thanks guys :firega:

NewUsername

During the BTWB the gift my then friend and I had prepared fell down between the fences and the actual stage :(
Our backup plan was a huge banner (ours was the biggest we saw around us), which we're sure she saw, because she looked at it, but was probably like "nah" :p

During the artRAVE my bf and I used another banner (can't tell what the text was, to avoid other people stealing my idea :p), but I don't think she saw it, we were standing a bit too far away.

Since then I had planned on using the same banner for the next tour to try again to get her attention, but now the piano is so far away from where I want to stand (front center). First world problems :selena:

Archived