💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think...

Grigio

Featured Posts

...Gaga will invite fans on stage and backstage at this tour? Honestly, I doubt it will happen. It feels like bringing fans on stage just don't fit the stage and setlist. :cryga: 

Kind of sad since this was such a cute and intimate part of the show. But at the same time there was a lot of drama about whom Gaga brought on stage, people lying about who wrote the letters she read etc. :awkney:

Irrelevant

I can only see her bringing people up during the CTM -> TEOG -> BTW segment

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

tellemhone
2 minutes ago, Grigio said:

...Gaga will invite fans on stage and backstage at this tour? Honestly, I doubt it will happen. It feels like bringing fans on stage just don't fit the stage and setlist. :cryga: 

Kind of sad since this was such a cute and intimate part of the show. But at the same time there was a lot of drama about whom Gaga brought on stage, people lying about who wrote the letters she read etc. :awkney:

Do you mean people saying they wrote the letter Gaga just read but they're lying?

:air: :air: :air:

Bayonetta
7 minutes ago, Grigio said:

lot of drama about whom Gaga brought on stage, people lying about who wrote the letters she read etc

That's literally so pathetic omg 

Irrelevant
Just now, Heterophobia said:

loads of the letters seemed fake to me tbh :madge:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Just now, tellemhone said:

Do you mean people saying they wrote the letter Gaga just read but they're lying?

Yes, when she read letters during the BTWB and then asked who wrote it and brought them on stage there was always drama on Twitter about someone else actually writing it.

ryanripley

the stage seems too complicated to do that tbh :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

tellemhone
5 minutes ago, Grigio said:

Yes, when she read letters during the BTWB and then asked who wrote it and brought them on stage there was always drama on Twitter about someone else actually writing it.

:duck: omg

:air: :air: :air:

shoful

Do you think if I wave my ARTPOP tattoo in the air she'll notice me :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Chromatic
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Do you think if I wave my ARTPOP tattoo in the air she'll notice me :poot:

If you wave the reciepts that you actually bought the album, maybe.

Spoiler

Didn't you pirate Joanne a couple days ago? :poot: 

shoful
15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

If you wave the reciepts that you actually bought the album, maybe.

Reveal hidden contents

Didn't you pirate Joanne a couple days ago? :poot: 

:what: No I preordered it the day it was available. I bought a signed copy from that one site. And I bought a $50 Vinyl and digital edition off the Gaga website :toofunny:

loathereality
Just now, shoful said:

:what: No I preordered it the day it was available. I bought a signed copy from that one site. And I bought a $50 Vinyl and digital edition off the Gaga website :toofunny:

now i want to observe your first time listen to it 

Chromatic
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Sorry - my bad! :emma: 

shoful
5 minutes ago, loathereality said:

now i want to observe your first time listen to it 

:poot:

You should've observed my first time listening to ARTPOP. I can remember it to this day. 

Some of this:

tumblr_odu2clkXF81rvvk8yo2_r1_500.gif

And a lot of this:

APP22.gif

Edit: But when I heard Joanne for the first time I was freaking out. I was like this is the best album she's ever released. This matches TFM:poot:  Now not so much :ladyhaha:

Archived