Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

(Anticlimactic) Edmonton Changes

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

cvntdiva

I love when you can tell she's getting more comfortable. she was adding vocal runs during some songs, hitting choreo harder, and overall looking more confident

this tour is only gonna get better with time what is a wig 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

My show is September 4th, I'm hoping by then Judas will be added 

giphy.gif

Pray harder

PartySick
Just now, ARTPOPIllusion said:

this makes me depressed :saladga:

There's still hope for future shows :pray: 

🖤

drinkmytears
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

About that, did the people who said she sound checked Judas actually hear Judas? Or just the intro that she used at the BTWB and then used for the JWT? :huh:

Regardless, I imagine Judas will be added at some point but I've been curious about that :hmm:

I was literally at the venue with a backstage tour. Judas was meant to be on the setlist. 

Lanadelduck
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I was literally at the venue with a backstage tour. Judas was meant to be on the setlist. 

Hmmmm maybe cut again? Bc she was 20 min late? 

drinkmytears
Just now, qwerty1202 said:

Hmmmm maybe cut again? Bc she was 20 min late? 

The setlist was different overall. I saw a setlist taped to the soundboard and the show was meant to open with A-Yo, Poker Face, Diamond Heart wasn't even on the setlist I saw. 

I have audio recording of Judas and it was right after Perfect Illusion. From what I know they rehearsed the songs somewhat in order. Before they let us go down to the soundcheck you could hear Gaga rehearse Joanne, Bad Romance, The Cure, and then she left and Million Reasons 

So maybe Judas was meant to close the first section, or go before John Wayne. Maybe they don't know where to fit it in yet

CanadaGoesGaga

Maybe she was just singing Judas for sound level stuff, but she'd obviously know outsiders were now in the building and wouldn't be sound checking stuff from the show with you guys around. 

It's not so easy to just pull a song last minute, everything is programmed and cued. 

Lanadelduck
10 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

The setlist was different overall. I saw a setlist taped to the soundboard and the show was meant to open with A-Yo, Poker Face, Diamond Heart wasn't even on the setlist I saw. 

I have audio recording of Judas and it was right after Perfect Illusion. From what I know they rehearsed the songs somewhat in order. Before they let us go down to the soundcheck you could hear Gaga rehearse Joanne, Bad Romance, The Cure, and then she left and Million Reasons 

So maybe Judas was meant to close the first section, or go before John Wayne. Maybe they don't know where to fit it in yet

Omg I'm praying.  Judas is my songgggggg

London GUY
12 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Could you be able to post the recordings of Judas?, I'd be really interested to hear it. No Problem  if you don't :) 

REPLAY

Lanadelduck
Just now, London GUY said:

Could you be able to post the recordings of Judas, I'd be really interested to hear it? No Problem  if you don't :) 

Me too.  Plssss

drinkmytears
10 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Maybe she was just singing Judas for sound level stuff, but she'd obviously know outsiders were now in the building and wouldn't be sound checking stuff from the show with you guys around. 

It's not so easy to just pull a song last minute, everything is programmed and cued. 

But she didn't rehearse Judas for us, just her band. And she knew we were in the venue when she did Joanne, Bad Romance, and The Cure in order

Archived