Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

(Anticlimactic) Edmonton Changes

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

donutellha
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think we just have to accept that God's Prayer, Just Another Slay, Hey God, and Grigio Gods as well as Judas (the god), Sexxx Gods, Venus (aka "serve for the gods"), etc were all intentionally left out :giveup::giveup:

At least for now :gaycat:

0zM4uJ2.jpg?1 UNACCEPTABLE0zM4uJ2.jpg?1  

I KNEW I WAS GOING TO LET MYSELF DOWN HOPING BUT IM STILL A PRESSED PANINI

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

inb4 next show she performs entire discography, announces LG6, EP2, C3C, Rock Album and new lead single, premieres lead single MV, also premieres every single video she hasn't leaked, sings unreleased songs from every album and flies around the arena with Volantis 2.0

a concept 

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

So it didn't sold out? :selena:

It sould out but people were late lol. I think everyone expected an opening concert and decided to arrive late.

Irrelevant
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

a concept 

and a screen breaks and the whole show is cancelled

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

hausofbrice
9 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:
Spoiler

She ran :laughga:

what do u mean? like she ran through the crowd? or the bridges??

xoxo, brice ♡

Saint Hollywood
4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

inb4 next show she performs entire discography, announces LG6, EP2, C3C, Rock Album and new lead single, premieres lead single MV, also premieres every single video she hasn't leaked, sings unreleased songs from every album and flies around the arena with Volantis 2.0

And then we wake up :selena:

wait why was it empty? were the security guards not letting ppl in or something? did it get fully full at some point though? It's asold out show so I don't understand :S 

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

what do u mean? like she ran through the crowd? or the bridges??

i didnt watch that part, but i think she ran away with bodyguards when the light was off :sharon:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
Just now, Albertodift said:

wait why was it empty? were the security guards not letting ppl in or something? did it get fully full at some point though? It's asold out show so I don't understand :S 

people were still getting in during Alejandro :sharon:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PartySick
Just now, Albertodift said:

Apparently people were still being let into the arena even while she was performing A-Yo :selena:

I'd be soooo pissed if I was them :selena:

🖤

hausofbrice
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

i didnt watch that part, but i think she ran away with bodyguards when the light was off :sharon:

oh wow, interesting

i was at the vancouver show and i assumed she just hid under the stage until everyone left :ladyhaha:

ill see if i can see her saturday lol

xoxo, brice ♡

PartySick
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Oh lord that's even worse :rip:

🖤

Just now, Irrelevant said:

Just now, PartySick said:

Apparently people were still being let into the arena even while she was performing A-Yo :selena:

I'd be soooo pissed if I was them :selena:

OMG a MESS! I would of been furious and demanded my money back. To miss the intro and such a big portion of the show is ridiculous. That's probably the arena's fault. Their security and ticket ppl need to speed it up a bit. 

Archived