Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Missing/Shortened Act @ JWT Vancouver?

theARTVampire

Featured Posts

Dutch

I've been thinking the same since the first show ended. Like, You and I was made for this tour/Joanne sound, yet she didn't perform it. Poker Face in between A-YO and Perfect Illusion didn't make sense to me at all. So maybe it was a part of the other ACT but they had to skip this ACT so they replaced the original #3 on the setlist with Poker Face? Like, she had to perform Poker Face, it's one of her biggest hits. I'm reaching, but You and I or Sinners Prayer would make so much more sense between A-YO and Perfect Illusion. Or maybe the first act is originally 1. Diamond Heart, 2. A-YO, 3. Perfect Illusion and Poker Face was placed between them just for that night. And the second part of Paparazzi didn't make sense at all. Like it was clear she needed to sing this part too. I'm hyped yet realistic. :giveup:

I do think that their will be changes and more songs tonight. Maybe there will even be a full opening interlude this time (after the timer) like the Coachella one? :gum:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theARTVampire
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I've been thinking the same since the first show ended. Like, You and I was made for this tour/Joanne sound, yet she didn't perform it. Poker Face in between A-YO and Perfect Illusion didn't make sense to me at all. So maybe it was a part of the other ACT but they had to skip this ACT so they replaced the original #3 on the setlist with Poker Face? Like, she had to perform Poker Face, it's one of her biggest hits. I'm reaching, but You and I or Sinners Prayer would make so much more sense between A-YO and Perfect Illusion. Or maybe the first act is originally 1. Diamond Heart, 2. A-YO, 3. Perfect Illusion and Poker Face was placed between them just for that night. I'm hyped:giveup:

I do think that their will be changes and more songs tonight. Maybe there will even be a full opening interlude this time (after the timer) like the Coachella one? :gum:

THIS! Yes, we were thinking about that too!

codymonster
18 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

:excited2:I'm perched to watch again tonight because I definitely feel like stuff was missing. 

Don't get your hopes up; show was supposed to start at 7:30 today, and I got an email last night saying it starts at 8:30 now :toofunny:

JustaMonster
Just now, codymonster said:

Don't get your hopes up; show was supposed to start at 7:30 today, and I got an email last night saying it starts at 8:30 now :toofunny:

Well the first show also was supposed to start at 8:30 but they had problems with people getting in so it didnt actually start until like 9:10 or something. The reason that they moved it back an hour is because there is no opening act I think.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

Oh man, really?! Awkward :toofunny:

⚯͛

ImpossiblePrincess

Was there an opening act?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

JoanneMonster
8 minutes ago, codymonster said:

6 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Oh man, really?! Awkward :toofunny:

At what time CET?

I See You

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

Was there an opening act?

Nope. They said the stage was too complex for an opening act :emma: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Gagadonna

Possibilities: 

1) She planned to sing the 22 songs and she did despite being late

2) She planned to sing the 22 songs (and did) but because of a lack of time, she had to rush some performances

3) She planned to sing more songs but could not because of time (like Judas, Marry the Night, Venus, ...) 

I think the Paparazzi/Angel Down situation may be due to 2). 

DOJA CAT
40 minutes ago, andy grrrrr said:

i think dwuw (or venus), dance in the dark and speechless were missing. idk but i have the feeling :pray::pray::pray:

Dwuw is dead now 

thank u, next

Gagadonna

I felt like the ending of that act was very rushed... the transition between Angel Down and Joanne was messy as well 

Dutch

The beginning of Paparazzi was also really weird. Like their were lightning effects but no sound before the song started. This can be just glitches, but maybe Sexxx dreams will be in between DiC and Paparazzi. Another speech, another reach. :poot:

nikola

Is there a thread for the second night?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Paparazzi - Angel Down for sure was meant to be like that.. I mean she's "killed" and the cops sound... it's all also kinda of tribute about the guy she wrote the song about I guess. I don't know about the song before it tho.

Judas was rehearsed but not on the final cut and it's awkward that she kept Sinner's Prayer out and it could perfectly fit with Joanne. I really hope there were songs that were cut due time but well... what if she keeps getting late every night? :poot:n

I think Poker Face was meant to be there on the first block anyway, someone who went backstage said the opening was A-yo followed by Poker Face... no way it would be a right guess nnn

Let's see tonight.

TimisaMonster

I feel Judas was next....a lot wasn't going right and she was behind schedule and had to probably take out some songs

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived