Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Missing/Shortened Act @ JWT Vancouver?

theARTVampire

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

Warning, this post contains Spoilers!

I was discussing the JWT with a friend today and we both think that there could be a missing Act or a least 1 or 2 missed out songs during the concert in Vancouver. Maybe due to delay of the show. For Example: Between Paparazzi and Angel Down...we all got confused when she stopped singing during half of Paparazzi...the dancer "killed her" and Gaga was hiding on the bridge till the end of the song...and changed her outfit in this kinda awkward position...then the bridge-part rose to the top and Angel down starts. It looked a bit like a last-minute change to me. I have the feeling something is missing between..See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJtosR476zY also the transition to Joanne and the random placement of Pokerface at the beginning...

My guess is Judas, since (I believe) some people said it was played during rehersal and we got the soundcheck video with the drummer intro-leading into Judas..

Your thoughts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

I was planning to sleep but uhu.. not today angels .. I am gonna watch this! :selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

itsdominik
4 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Warning, this post contains Spoilers!

I was discussing the JWT with a friend today and we both think that there could be a missing Act or a least 1 or 2 missed out songs during the concert in Vancouver. Maybe due to delay of the show. The part that we are talking about is between Paparazzi and Angel Down...we all got confused when she stopped singing during half of Paparazzi...the dancer "killed her" and Gaga was hiding on the bridge till the end of the song...and changed her outfit in this kinda awkward position...then the bridge-part rose to the top and Angel down starts. It looked a bit like a last-minute change to me. I have the feeling something is missing between..See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJtosR476zY

My guess is Judas, since (I believe) some people said it was played during rehersal and we got the soundcheck video with the drummer intro-leading into Judas..

Your thoughts?

that judas drum intro is being used for the intro tho

theARTVampire
1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

Oh, I didn't noticed that! :O

River

Angel down, angel down but Judas kept betraying around :music:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

But in the rehearsal video u can clearly hear the "I'm in love with Judas" part

Hello Gaga

allofthelights

I think that was actually how it was meant to be.

However, she starts singing Joanne on of the small stages and then joins two guys playing guitar on the main stage just to sing the last chorus. I think they probably cut one or two songs here. Probably Sinner's Prayer (and hopefully). Why would the put those two guys there playing guitar for her to come and sing for 1 minute? :cryga:

Edonis

I don't think so. I think Paparazzi was always intended to be played prior to Angel Down, and was shortened for that reason. 

Henri Bardot

i think dwuw (or venus), dance in the dark and speechless were missing. idk but i have the feeling :pray::pray::pray:

pooiota

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I was planning to sleep but uhu.. not today angels .. I am gonna watch this! :selena:

Where? I doubt people will livestream the second show

JupiterDrive

h e y  g i r l  i  s  m i s s i n g 

g r i g i o G I R L S 

GypsyBabe

:excited2:I'm perched to watch again tonight because I definitely feel like stuff was missing. 

⚯͛

spanishmonster

Furthermore while paparazzi was being perfomed, the Red Cross of Judas was on the screens (Judas cover)

buy stupid love on itunes

Archived