💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did anyone notice? (SPOILER)

Jonathan2244

Featured Posts

Jonathan2244

That Gaga uses a Microphone for every song, unlike the Monster ball and BTWB and even ARTRAVE she used a head microphone at least once? 

HOTNebraskaGuy

Yeah. I know she really doesn’t like the head microphone though so good for her.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KleinGa

Yes we all noticed it honey, there have been multiple threads about it :poot:

But, I believe for Monster Ball (except for a few performances like BTW), BTWB and artRAVE she used the head microphone throughout  

JupiterDrive

i think because with this mic head thing attached you cant move it that easily if youre out of breath and u hear every burp u make during performing 

hand mics are way better and sound better 

Eurotrash

Yes, I did, and I'm lowkey dissapointed in that. Yeah, sure, she might be delivering vocals (even though she sounded... how do I sound less harsh... umm... like she was at a rehearsal :emma:) and I wanted her to do more choreo. She just didn't do much. :lolga:

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

i think because with this mic head thing attached you cant move it that easily if youre out of breath and u hear every burp u make during performing 

hand mics are way better and sound better 

agreed, and did Gaga say in an interview that she prefers performing with a handheld rather than a headset? 

whore
4 minutes ago, Polupojava said:

i noticed it too but i still cant post any topics here, i wonder why no headset this time..

Because when she uses a headset she can't control what we can and can't hear, and that usually involves a lot of heavy breathing :toofunny:

Eurotrash
22 minutes ago, Polupojava said:

i noticed it too but i still cant post any topics here, i wonder why no headset this time..

That's because you need your activity count (?) to be 50, I think. Now you have 21.

JupiterDrive
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

agreed, and did Gaga say in an interview that she prefers performing with a handheld rather than a headset? 

dont know but i guess either a hand mic with less dancing or a breathy performance with a lot of choreo

i wish she actually used a headset during alejandro :sweat:

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

dont know but i guess either a hand mic with less dancing or a breathy performance with a lot of choreo

i wish she actually used a headset during alejandro :sweat:

I honestly don't blame her for taking it easy on the choreo, after a massive hip injury she needs to take it east for a while. A hip injury like hers doesn't just magically 100% heal. she even says she still feels pain and goes to therapy so i don't blame her for taking it somewhat easy on the choreo 

MERCURIAN
19 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Yes, I did, and I'm lowkey dissapointed in that. Yeah, sure, she might be delivering vocals (even though she sounded... how do I sound less harsh... umm... like she was at a rehearsal :emma:) and I wanted her to do more choreo. She just didn't do much. :lolga:

what??? shes served choreo and vocals the show 

IllusionLover

Maybe cause those mics sound better

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived