opinion

What would you change in JWT?

zerojk

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover

I would add more ARTPOP songs and the rest of Joanne songs to the setlist, Change the Just Dance Keytar, Change the costume for PI (and maybe the Act where it is), and that's it.

Also add Judas and Speechless

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

monster4life231

I would like the bridges to be see-through somehow, and also a tweak in the set-list tbh. Although, it's Gaga's show and I respect all her decisions. Her decisions were all made for a reason. :)

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Henri Bardot

bye to alejandro and telephone :reductive:

shortened bloody mary

add sinner's payer, dwuw and dance in the dark (short versions for the last two) :pray:

VISUALS in the intro :firega:

and althought GG is my favorite song from Joanne, i understand it's difficult for her to perform it, and also it's a bonus track so, i ain't mad about it. (same with JAD)

BUT hey girl could be an interlude :toofunny:

for the rest i think it was awesome :staymad:

OHH and also a remix, mashup or whatever to the classics (poker face, just dance etc...) it's just soooo boring to hear the same thing all the time

pooiota

ARTPOPleday

I would def change the intro outfit using the diamonds on the fake backup super bowl outfit and end with gypsy or the cure

TheBatman

I would like the opening to be more of an epic opening instead of just standing there? It's the most anticlimactic opening ever, and she barely moves around. Nothing interesting happens during A-yo either. So spice that up and make it cool! NEW choreography and NEW versions of the old songs please. 

The biggest thing missing in this show for me, is anything new. There is nothing NEW and shocking and amazing, ya know? There is literally no point or perspective or story to the show, it's just song after song and so much of it Gaga is lost in the middle instead of standing out as the star, ya know?

I wish there was more political and controversial and just wig snatchingly new and impressive about this show, but it feels so generic and unoriginal to me. 

Ok so playing about with what we have got, making REALISTIC changes cos lets face it she isn't going to somehow change those bridges that have been built months in advance and they can't just be changed in a day so I would say:

- Change up the music for the intro, I'm happy with the countdown but the music could be used to build more anticipation.

- Add fireworks when the chorus hits in Diamond Heart, it adds more to the atmosphere. 

- She needs to maybe rework Poker Face a bit, make it sound more rocky, the full album version just sounds stale. 

- Judas needs added in after John Wayne and before Scheibe, even if its just a shortened version.

- Alejandro could be shortened considering she doesn't really do much in the performance and it could be wrapped up quicker. 

- Love Game could merge into Telephone and she needs to shorten/rework Telephone, theres an awkward gap in the middle. 

- Add Monster in between Bloody Mary & Dancin' In Circles, it could be done as she's getting to her spot for DIC. 

- Paparazzi needs shortened/executed better, its awkward as the music plays and Gaga is lying on the bridge. 

- Million Reasons should end with her walking back over the bridges to the main stage as the remix plays while she thanks everyone. Its a cleaner finish/more upbeat than just vanishing under the stage with the piano. 

GypsyBabe
21 hours ago, JeffGaga89 said:

4. Cut Bloody Mary

6. Exit with Million Reasons ending with the Remix! 

Ummm what? 

pnMUXGj1g

⚯͛

GypsyBabe

I would change the intro to be more lively.

Add Sinner Prayer 

Add HML (to finish Scheiße, Bloody Mary trinity) 

Remove CTM (sorry) 

Add Sexxx Dreams 

Remove Telephone 

Change Bloody Mary outfit (sorry :awkney:

⚯͛

Rivington Rebel

- Have the acoustic version of Million Reasons transition into the Andrelli remix which she should sing as she walks down the bridges to the main stage. 

- A slightly better intro

- Add in Judas, Heavy Metal Lover, Dance in the Dark, Marry the Night and Sinners Prayer (all shortened except SP and MTN). This may be too much though idk

- Do a rock version of Poker Face

- Remove telephone

Flawless

Add Sinners Prayer after Joanne

The gap in telephone is really strange

Change the terrible skirt that she uses in BTW

And thats it. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Mitosisoffuture

Yes, I would. They should change the "Joanne *world* tour" to Joanne America&Europe tour :nails: 

JeffGaga89
17 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Ummm what? 

pnMUXGj1g

mmm you heard me.... just because your a fan does not mean you have to jump up and down for everything single song! I rather her play Dane in the Dark or Marry the Night.. 

obama-micdrop.gif

SEANGT

i love the tour. All I would change is Marry The Night (studio version) instead of ... well, anything. it's my fave song and my BTWB got cancelled so I've never seen it live :(

JeffGaga89
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

i love the tour. All I would change is Marry The Night (studio version) instead of ... well, anything. it's my fave song and my BTWB got cancelled so I've never seen it live :(

AMEN!! Most to America did not see the BTWB! I rather her play a single from that album like Marry The Night vs a non single! Honestly I'm not a huge lover of "Bloody Mary" 

Archived