Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What would you change in JWT?

zerojk

Featured Posts

zerojk

Hello

i want to say i am really amazed and excited for the JWT, I think its the best looking Gaga tour to date, the stage looks absolutely professional and original, and the setlist is ALMOST perfect (in my opinion)

but what would you have changed in order to make it 100% perfect? Or do u think its perfect the way it is?

in my opinion i think she should've sung the studio version of TEOG, the instrumental is really powerful and awesome and its been a long time since she doesnt perform the studio version, and I would have added Marry the night to the setlist

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eurotrash

Change the intro, the opening outfit (it was tragic :emma:), do something with those giant, view-blocking a*s rails from the bridges/ catwalks, do a more grandiose exit and add MTN or Hey Girl or Sexxx Dreams and also maybe shorten Alejandro.

EDIT: oh, yeah, and also cut The Cure :reductive:

Reality
2 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Change the intro, the opening outfit (it was tragic :emma:), do something with those giant, view-blocking a*s rails from the bridges/ catwalks, do a more grandiose exit and add MTN or Hey Girl or Sexxx Dreams and also maybe shorten Alejandro.

...and have her sing more songs from TFM and BTW, and make her not wear that pink hat, and have her not hold the mic, and bring back the castle from the BTWB, and bring back the yellow wigs, cut out all of Joanne...

🃏🖤👹

Eurotrash
16 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

...and have her sing more songs from TFM and BTW, and make her not wear that pink hat, and have her not hold the mic, and bring back the castle from the BTWB, and bring back the yellow wigs, cut out all of Joanne...

:huh:

Epione

I'd add interlude with Madonna crying in it.

Spoiler

:derpga: never forget reductive reloaded 2012 re-up

KleinGa

A. get rid of those giant ovals around the bridges, ugh

B. A better exit.

C. A better intro

that's it tbh. 

11 minutes ago, zerojk said:

in my opinion i think she should've sung the studio version of TEOG

I'm just grateful she didn't sing the acoustic to BTW and gave us the studio version unlike artRAVE

JoanneMonster

I would add:

an intro

a wig

I would make all the first outfit pink like the joanne hat with a removeable skirt for ayo, because the first two outfits are very similar

Judas

Other than that the show is perfect

I See You

Reality
2 minutes ago, Bathory said:

:huh:

You were just asking for a lot and I tried to make light of it :sweat: It's no big deal

🃏🖤👹

dancefreak

Add Dance In The Dark and a new song. 

Still it's perfect the way it is. Absolutely flawless. 

JeffGaga89

1. Much better intro... Have more Diamond Heart in the intro

2. The bridges should have been more clear (like the artRave)

3. Add more Joanne songs.. it is called "Joanne World Tour"

4. Cut Bloody Marry and Alejandro  (not a fan of both)

5. Use Stage B more and go on the bridge more often.. i feel she was more on the main stage more than anything! 

6. Exit with Million Reasons ending with the Remix! 

Battle 4 Ur Life

HONESTLY?

I'm kinda lowkey pissed A-yo didn't get interludes for the tour. I mean, really?

I'd put the car video for A-yo interludes. It would have been the s*...

even if she reused the ones for Coachella would have been (a lot) better than: none

edit: but it's ok. I don't think the video art in this tour is better than artrave which remains her best tour imho

DGAIo0TWAAAhN-Y.jpgd9daf36317fa56aa923fc1eaade1b067.jpg005.jpgtumblr_n6pe4vby6a1rvvk8yo1_500.giforiginal.jpg

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Eurotrash
16 minutes ago, JeffGaga89 said:

4. Cut Bloody Marry

6. Exit with Million Reasons ending with the Remix! 

9AAo8lZ.gif

anomdepllume

Definitely add Sinner's Prayer into the setlist, I'm hoping it got cut because she was running late. 

Personally, I would end the evening with The Cure. To me, it makes the most thematic sense.

I'm not too hurt about Grigio Girls and JAD, they're bonus tracks. I can't see gaga doing GG for a while just yet.

Archived