💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What would you change in JWT?

zerojk

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, JeffGaga89 said:

mmm you heard me.... just because your a fan does not mean you have to jump up and down for everything single song! I rather her play Dane in the Dark or Marry the Night.. 

obama-micdrop.gif

I don't jump up and down for every single song. Come To Mama and Angel Down are my two least favorite tracks from Joanne actually, and she is singing them both. Bloody Mary is one of my favorite songs from BTW, and one that I never thought that I would ever see live, so no, I don't want that removed. It's a fan favorite along with Scheiße. Also, the MR remix, though I enjoy it, is blasphemous to the original which has done so well. 

tumblr_okxnzhqMcW1qc3vfao1_500.gif

I agree with you on MTN, a great song that I would love to see performed, but maybe not on this tour. 

⚯͛

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey

Don't get me wrong, I really love Million performances, but I think the show should end with a more high energetic song like gypsy at the artRave, MR just leaves the concert on a kind of sad note.

And maybe add more songs from the ARTPOP era, I get it, it's JWT and it's more about her personal story, but for example a striped down Mary Jane performance would work great if you think about the meaning of her going out undercover with this fake persona. 

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to see her at Berlin in a few months. 

domixwodix
21 hours ago, KleinGa said:

:sweat: nope, nothing iconic like that 

There is a lift, she goes down with the piano

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

hell0samuel
20 hours ago, Doot said:

Does she literally ROLL off? lol

she's on top of the piano, which goes sub stage on a lift. 

she probably has to roll off like that as there probably isn't much room under there, especially as she coming off the top of the piano. 

Once you get the lift mechanics under the stage, there isn't actually a huge amount of room under there. 

In the video, you can see the lift stop and she is still in full view, so she has to roll to get under the stage and off the piano at the same time. 

IMO the ending is really nice, She & the lift just need to get the timing right. From the vids I've seen the vancouver lift went at a good time and she just forgot to dip down with it. 

flynn99

i'd make a better intro, change the set list (take out telephone and lovegame and Sheibe and replace them)

Black Jesus †

My Little Phoney

- shorten Alejandro

- add Sinner's Prayer after Joanne

- Rework the Paparazzi performance, the ending/transition to Angel Down is way too long

and overall, from what I've seen, there's little irks and oddities which, knowing Gaga, will get sorted out as the show matures! 

warhol killer
On 8/4/2017 at 3:57 AM, KleinGa said:

the lights just went off and she came off stage lmao 

On 8/4/2017 at 4:12 AM, SaamuelTaaner said:

I trust her in that she'll work on it for the next couple of shows/leg. Like what if she lowered the bridges walked across them during the bridge/last chorus of MR and used the lift she uses at the end of PI that would be better than just awkwardly walking off right? :laughga: (Don't come for me i genuinely believe this is shaping up to be her best tour)

From a closer pov video, she went the piano to sing the last chorus, then the piano went down.

Skip to 4:50

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Slayer

Don't have a ballad as the closer. 

Add Sinner's Prayer and Just Another Day instead of one of her decade-old sort-of-hit.

Get rid of the black pantsuit, floral sleeve and white flowing skirt combo. Just looks bad.

That's it. Really surprised how well put together this show is considering how little time she has had to organise and rehearse it.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived