đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Angel Down Question

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

As we see in the video, she's taken up after she's "killed" by the bridge into the dome thingy and then in there she changes an outfit? and then comes back down on the bridge. 

Did they like hang her outfit in the dome or something and she takes it and puts it on along with the hat? Personally, I'd find that so scary being up there, in a dome all alone :cryga: 

I hope for the DVD, they put a hidden cam in there so we can see what's going on. :laughga:

Luke78619
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

As we see in the video, she's taken up after she's "killed" by the bridge into the dome thingy and then in there she changes an outfit? and then comes back down on the bridge. 

Did they like hang her outfit in the dome or something and she takes it and puts it on along with the hat? Personally, I'd find that so scary being up there, in a dome all alone :cryga: 

I hope for the DVD, they put a hidden cam in there so we can see what's going on. :laughga:

You are setting yourself up for disappointment :selena:

anyway I thought a dancer would've just left the outfit on the bridge before she goes up?

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

KleinGa
Just now, monster78619 said:

anyway I thought a dancer would've just left the outfit on the bridge before she goes up?

I thought of this, but I looked at other closer views/ angles and literally all the DiC dancers and Paparazzi dancers leave and just that one remain to "kill" her and then he walks off. No other dancer comes and drops the outfit. 

The only logical conclusion is that it's in the DOME :laughga:

VOLANTIS

The outfit is just only a jacket and a hat so maybe they just elaborately place those items on the platform during Paparazzi or even during DIC and Gaga goes up to put them on all by herself. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

MrGermanotta

in a video you can see that there is a dancer with her on the bridge when it goes up - she lays flat on the ground

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, MrGermanotta said:

in a video you can see that there is a dancer with her on the bridge when it goes up - she lays flat on the ground

where? :gum:

Rifek
4 minutes ago, MrGermanotta said:

This

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Kefir said:

@ 02:01

omg shook. @Kefir

But she was one of the Dancin In Circles dancers, how did she get the outfit? Did she just go up to help Gaga put on the outfit?

24 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

"killed" by the bridge

wat I haven't seen this part yet :duck: 

I feel like there's a great part of the show I haven't seen yet lost in the many YouTube videos :duck: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

KleinGa
Just now, Red said:

wat I haven't seen this part yet :duck: 

I feel like there's a great part of the show I haven't seen yet lost in the many YouTube videos :duck: 

Yup, many fans are theorizing that after Paparazzi, she was killed by the dancer, taken up by the bridge and then comes down back as an Angel.

Accurate tbh because it was clearly that because the dancer was pretending to beat her :poot:

1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Yup, many fans are theorizing that after Paparazzi, she was killed by the dancer, taken up by the bridge and then comes down back as an Angel.

Accurate tbh because it was clearly that because the dancer was pretending to beat her :poot:

The only Paparazzi video I have seen yet has like, 30 seconds and it's the beginning of the song :neyde: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Red said:

The only Paparazzi video I have seen yet has like, 30 seconds and it's the beginning of the song :neyde: 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Rifek
21 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

omg shook. @Kefir

But she was one of the Dancin In Circles dancers, how did she get the outfit? Did she just go up to help Gaga put on the outfit?

I watched many videos last nite, can't find the proper one right now, but I saw that when they were ''killing'' Gaga on the bridge another dancer brought the outfit and put it on the bridge but there was so much happening and no one even noticed this.

I love how they prepared everything in details so Little Monsters need to detect it all themselves by the videos :D 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived