💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

My Questions About JWT

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

L E O
Just now, Lord Ryry said:

keep in mind with every album theres gonna be more and more songs people want...with born this way she could easily do all of born this way then 3 songs of Fame Monster and 3 songs of the Fame. But now we have ARTPOP AND joanne....

It's not like ARTPOP takes much room in the setlist :sharon:

VOLANTIS

Who is to say this is the setlist she's sticking throughout the whole tour? Don't freak out so quickly about it :sweat: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Emigrante
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

I see none of them are shortened.

really? aura was shortened, mary jane holland was shortened, J&D was an interlude. not talking about songs from other albums 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

really? aura was shortened, mary jane holland was shortened, J&D was an interlude. not talking about songs from other albums 

And for Btwbtour, Highway unicorn, BM (some dates), Judas, FOHL was just a couple seconds, Bad Kids was shortened when she initially promised to do a lengthier version :selena: Electric Chapel, Americano, MTN all shortened as well. 

Thought I'd help you with the list. :hor:

L E O
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

And for Btwbtour, Highway unicorn, BM (some dates), Judas, FOHL was just a couple seconds, Bad Kids was shortened when she initially promised to do a lengthier version :selena: Electric Chapel, Americano, MTN all shortened as well. 

Thought I'd help you with the list. :hor:

Sis, did we go to the same tour? Highway Unicorn was more than half the song, Bloody Mary was full, Judas was full, she just didn't sing the last chorus, but the music went on, Bad Kids missed the end of the song yes, Electric Chapel was almost 3 minutes, I honestly don't remember Americano. The only REALLY shortened songs were FOHL and MTN (even tho she sang it full at a really small amount of dates)

L E O
4 minutes ago, Bathory said:

9 songs? I thought there were only 8 :huh:

Diamond Heart
A-YO
Joanne
John Wayne
Dancin in Circle
Perfect Illusion
Million Reasons
Come to Mama
Angel Down

VOLANTIS
9 minutes ago, L E O said:

Sis, did we go to the same tour? Highway Unicorn was more than half the song, Bloody Mary was full, Judas was full, she just didn't sing the last chorus, but the music went on, Bad Kids missed the end of the song yes, Electric Chapel was almost 3 minutes, I honestly don't remember Americano. The only REALLY shortened songs were FOHL and MTN (even tho she sang it full at a really small amount of dates)

Highway Unicorn had an extended intro but it did cut the second verse and the ending was shortened.

Bloody Mary cut the second verse and chorus for some dates.

Judas ditched the second verse and chorus as well. 

Electric Chapel was also abridged to exclude the second verse and chorus for the later dates.

Americano did not include the album version's "don't you try to catch me" part. Instead the gun fires right after the second chorus and breakdown/post chorus. 

Anyways my issue with Gaga shortening these songs is the fact that songs like Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, Marry The Night and even Judas had their best lines in the second verse. 

ARTPOPIllusion
12 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I mean, Gaga had themes going when Joanne first came up. But fans got all ignorant about the style she was going with. So this is probably the product of Gaga and her team trying to give fans more of the pop style they wanted along with the Joanne aesthetics.

Tea, I think she noticed that the gays LIIIIVED for her Coachella performance, setlist and interludes .. no t no shade but I feel since the super bowl and forth, the Joanne era is in a identity crisis . :lolly:

Archived