Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Amazing angle video of JWT

Counterfeit

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

wow the closeup videos doesn't do this stage justice, if you watch them it looks just like a stage that is moving but you miss out so much of the visuals that's happening :giveup:

Glad my ticket is not to close to the stage, hopefully i will be able to see everything good while still being close enough so that gaga doesn't look like an ant :selena:

VOLANTIS
48 minutes ago, Weasel said:

The projections after Paparazzi make me think she cut Judas from the set list due to time pressure :air:

45 minutes ago, danwasd said:

This.

During Paparazzi after the first verse her dancer beats her up throws her to the floor and continues beating her. She then stays inside the catwalk thing to be lifted up while sirens can be heard for the rest of the song. She changes her outfit inside the catwalk which is high up suspended there. And then when Angel Down starts she gets lowered down with the catwalk. So I don't think Judas would fit there at all because Sirens are tuned to the song and the Aid symbols are projections during Paparazzi.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

HOTNebraskaGuy

This stage is so ****ing rad. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Ferrer Zorola

Ok this video and the fact that Paparazzi actually has a theme improves the show in general for me 

gonna watch the videos @Kefir posted later 👏🏼

LIFE IS GOOD

andy232000
57 minutes ago, Dread Monster said:

she was killed during the paparazzi performance so i think these symbols might represent an ambulance along with the red and blue lighting 

Hide contents

OHH SO thats how she changes and gets up there s quick! lol she just changes there

Archived