💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Season 8 Concept // AHS: Outlaws

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Set in 1976, a biker gang know for wrecking havoc in the city of New Orleans meets their match when they accidentally murder a member of the witch academy during a bank heist.

Main Cast: 

Michael // Evan Peters: 

Leader of the gang, who is secretly more than human. 

Heather // Sarah Paulson:

Girlfriend of Michael, who takes care of the gang and deals with both internal and external affairs. 

Denise // Angela Bassett: 

Member of the Gang who is trying to leave, but knows too much to be trusted. 

Crystal // Stefani Germanotta: 

Member of the Coven, who accidentally falls in love with Heather, which Heather uses to her advantage in manipulating the academy. 

Kenneth // Cuba Golding Jr.

Heather’s ex, who is obsessed with trying to destroy Micheal’s reputation. 

Tracy // Emma Roberts: 

Younger sister of Tracy, who is always keeping an eye on the Coven. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Not another season with supernatural stuff :saladga: make it just about the people please

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, Miky said:

Not another season with supernatural stuff :saladga: make it just about the people please

we're talking about AHS. If you want a basic show you should watch something else. :bye:

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Miky said:

Sis supernatural is like a main theme in AHS :awkney:

Murder House-Ghosts 

Aslyum-Angel of Death, Aliens and the Devil

Coven-The Coven obv :awkney: 

Freakshow-Pretty self-explaining

Hotel-Literally a haunted hotel with vampires and Demon Of Lust

Roanoke- I think we all know :awkney: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

SHALLOW
17 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Set in 1976, a biker gang know for wrecking havoc in the city of New Orleans meets their match when they accidentally murder a member of the witch academy during a bank heist.

Main Cast: 

Michael // Evan Peters: 

Girlfriend of Michael, who takes care of the gang and deals with both internal and external affairs. 

Member of the Coven, who accidentally falls in love with Heather, which Heather uses to her advantage in manipulating the academy. 

Tracy // Emma Roberts: 

idk, i don't like the characters and what about murder house?

lost in limbo
43 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Main Cast: 

Michael // Evan Peters: 

Tracy // Emma Roberts: 

Seems a nice concept but it's pretty basic for AHS :awkney: 

CyanLights
1 hour ago, Miky said:

I kinda agree tbh the supernatural stuff worked in the past but it's gotten so over the top and in your face with AHS that it's kinda annoying 

lost in limbo
8 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I kinda agree tbh the supernatural stuff worked in the past but it's gotten so over the top and in your face with AHS that it's kinda annoying 

Literally it's supposed to be one of the main themes sis, nobody wants to watch normal people killing normal people bc of normal people problems  (that b*tch f*cked my husband, I'm just a psycho, etc) in their normal houses with normal lives :awkney:

CyanLights
29 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

Literally it's supposed to be one of the main themes sis, nobody wants to watch normal people killing normal people bc of normal people problems  (that b*tch f*cked my husband, I'm just a psycho, etc) in their normal houses with normal lives :awkney:

I know i understand! i loved the supernatural elements in seasons 1-4 but after season four the supernatural themes that were portrayed seemed forced and didn't flow with the storylines as well as the other seasons. 

2 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

we're talking about AHS. If you want a basic show you should watch something else. :bye:

#HowEdgy

I meant this basically:

46 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Letmelivemylife

I still want AHS: Suburbia about a quiet little suburban town where police are attempting to solve a bunch of recent abductions of local women. Little do they know, the "picture perfect" neighbor has turned his home into a torture chamber and has been using the flesh of the abducted women to make himself a "woman suit". He wants nothing more than to be a "real" woman but was turned down for gender reassignment surgery due to psychological reasons. His latest victim is still alive but the clock is ticking. Will the police save her in time or will she become the last piece of the "puzzle" for "picture perfect" neighbor to finally have the body he's always wanted. 

It would sorta be like a new twist on "silence of the lambs"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived