💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Merchandise?

VillainTina

Featured Posts

VillainTina

ultimate backstage, CTM & Standing tickets ALL get in the arena before the seated 

we have the FAB-u-LOUS merch

BUT does it get sold out quickly :gum:?

i have a seated ticket and i'm worried that people ahead of me might make the merch

sell out before i get the chance to buy memorabilia for my date :saladga::toofunny:

can ANYONE give me any info regarding the merch @ the vancouver arena ?

Spoiler

P.S. - if you go to tonights show (August 3rd, 2017) and you happen to stumble upon this post afterwards

please please PLEASE update me i need all of the merch available :excited2: as memorabilia for my first gaga concert :sis:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

• Admin changed the title to JWT Merchandise?
Belivet

I got seats for the Vancouver show, and when I got in, the merch was not sold out. There's actually a merch stand outside the arena and one inside, but I don't know about Edmonton.

Blake

Don't stress. Merch is rarely sold out before a show starts. They've made enough for the entire tour so you'll be fine. 

VillainTina
11 hours ago, Blake said:

Don't stress. Merch is rarely sold out before a show starts. They've made enough for the entire tour so you'll be fine. 

thank god cuz i can imagine monsters ahead of me taking multiple shirts and sweaters and leaving me with dust :toofunny:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

migamiga

No like someone mentioned before, they make enough for the entire tour. It's very rare that they'll sell out. Also it's better to get the merch after the show too cause then you dont have to worry about it during the show (unless youre planning to wear it)

Archived