Jump to content
🎸 🎀 🀘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🀘 🎀 🎸
review

(Spoiler) Fun Fact About The Interlude

Featured Posts

Warhol Killer   Paws Up 2,858
Warhol Killer

WAIT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HAVING AN INTERLUDE VIDEO BEFORE THE COUNTDOWN

BTCH I'M SHOOKT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A COUNTDOWN

tumblr_oqw7r2DfAr1w7r9nuo1_250.gif

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
We had her in our worst, she had us in her best.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VillainTina   Paws Up 232
VillainTina

yaaawwsΒ :excited2:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😢

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant   Paws Up 11,801
Irrelevant
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

WAIT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HAVING AN INTERLUDE VIDEO BEFORE THE COUNTDOWN

BTCH I'M SHOOKT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A COUNTDOWN

tumblr_oqw7r2DfAr1w7r9nuo1_250.gif

there wasn't one, it was a clickbait title, this was before Just Dance

tumblr_oqw7r2DfAr1w7r9nuo1_250.gif

iconique

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warhol Killer   Paws Up 2,858
Warhol Killer
Just now, Irrelevant said:

there wasn't one, it was a clickbait title, this was before Just Dance

tumblr_oqw7r2DfAr1w7r9nuo1_250.gif

mess.

Arinae-Oh-My-God-1405351245.gif

  • LMAO 4
We had her in our worst, she had us in her best.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GunninMan   Paws Up 472
GunninMan

That's not Pharrell sis...

Pharrell has a tattoo on the right side of his neck, and if you pause the video at 0:06, you catch the profile view of the guy in the video with her. Besides the no tattoos, the guy looks nothing like Pharrell.Β 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant   Paws Up 11,801
Irrelevant
Just now, GunninMan said:

That's not Pharrell sis...

Pharrell has a tattoo on the right side of his neck, and if you pause the video at 0:06, you catch the profile view of the guy in the video with her. Besides the no tattoos, the guy looks nothing like Pharrell.Β 

ok :selena:

Some review just said it was Pharrell and I believed Fake News :selena:

iconique

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaXCollection   Paws Up 2,015
GagaXCollection

It's Gaga's dancer Ian not Pharrell

  • Like 1
Lady Gaga CD collector since 2010

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GunninMan   Paws Up 472
GunninMan
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

ok :selena:

Some review just said it was Pharrell and I believed Fake News :selena:

Do you have link to the review? I wanna read it nowΒ :sharon:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red   Paws Up 49,519
Red
1 minute ago, GagaXCollection said:

It's Gaga's dancer Ian not Pharrell

OMG everything about this thread is fake newsΒ 

Irrelevant, I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you, how dare you

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
I'm an italian woman from Latinmamalaysia

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT   Paws Up 26,208
FATCAT
1 minute ago, Red said:

OMG everything about this thread is fake newsΒ 

Irrelevant, I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you, how dare you

I don't want to spoil the JWT for you, so I'll just say this: You're gonna change your avitar fam.

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ President of GagaDaily β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red   Paws Up 49,519
Red
Just now, FATCAT said:

I don't want to spoil the JWT for you, so I'll just say this: You're gonna change your avitar fam.

The Bloody Mary outfit is cute but SBGa is I C O N I CΒ 

I'm an italian woman from Latinmamalaysia

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant   Paws Up 11,801
Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, Red said:

OMG everything about this thread is fake newsΒ 

Irrelevant, I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you, how dare you

Fake news... Haha... I... I...

kid-crying-interview.gif

Edited by Irrelevant
iconique

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×