Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Got a chance to work the JWT in San Fran! [UPDATE]

Applause

Featured Posts

Applause
18 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

You should steal Gaga's phone and hold it captive until she releases the video for The Cure as ransom :selena:

:creepflop:

18 hours ago, richardisfamous said:

Amazing!! Enjoy yourself! This industry is so much fun when you get to actually work a show you enjoy!!

Yesss so excited. 

18 hours ago, Talent said:

A FREE SHOW?!

tumblr_inline_nuthuzLUsz1seqtbq_500.gif

:firega:

18 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

OMG you're so lucky! I really hope you get to meet her. Update us with more info when the day comes.

My hunty self can't even have the privilege to see her perform live.

kid-crying-interview.gif 

EDIT: If you get to meet her, can you ask if she will be doing a leg in Asia/Australia? :hug:

I will try to remember! :selena: and will update!

Xalser

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Applause

:excited2:

Almost time! I leave for San Fran early. Gotta be at the arena by 12pm to check in for work detail. Will post pics prob Monday as I will be there till like 12-1am!

Xalser

Ken Zahn
On 8/2/2017 at 10:26 PM, Saint Hollywood said:

You should steal Gaga's phone and hold it captive until she releases the video for The Cure as ransom :selena:

steal gaga's dogs and tell her to release ARTPOP ACT II, CURE MV, DWUW MV, BTWB DVD, AND HER WHOLE LAPTOP or her dogs are going to *dun dun dun* Petsmart :poot:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Ken Zahn said:

steal gaga's dogs and tell her to release ARTPOP ACT II, CURE MV, DWUW MV, BTWB DVD, AND HER WHOLE LAPTOP or her dogs are going to *dun dun dun* Petsmart :poot:

"Petsmart" skskkdfjdkldkfjdk :air:

ChristianSaad

I haven't seen Gaga for free since 2008. Unless if you count her showing up at a gay club in Vegas in 2011 just to perform Born This Way

I work in radio and they offered me tickets to artrave, btwball and monster ball but in all cases they were upper level seats and I had already bought floor so I was ok yeah keep those free tickets to yourself lol

Ken Zahn
3 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

I haven't seen Gaga for free since 2008. Unless if you count her showing up at a gay club in Vegas in 2011 just to perform Born This Way

I work in radio and they offered me tickets to artrave, btwball and monster ball but in all cases they were upper level seats and I had already bought floor so I was ok yeah keep those free tickets to yourself lol

Teleport me back in time and give me those :trollga::trollga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

ChristianSaad
1 minute ago, Ken Zahn said:

Teleport me back in time and give me those :trollga::trollga:

Bahahah, I would have taken the tickets if I didn't already have better seats. I've almost always had ga floor for Gaga. I've seen her live over 25x (will be 30 by the end of this year!) and I think I've only had seats to see her 5 times

Applause
6 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Yea I paid to see her for artRAVE for GA and was front row and she saw me with the light up dreads and smiled, lol. 

Xalser

ChristianSaad
Just now, Applause said:

Yea I paid to see her for artRAVE for GA and was front row and she saw me with the light up dreads and smiled, lol. 

I only ended up doing 3 artraves. One was early admission VIP and that's the one I had front row for. I also bought tickets to 5 other artraves that I never actually attended and I lost so much money. Out of those 5 shows I was only able to sell tickets to one of them. Sad sad day =/

TimisaMonster

Waiting for the fans who paid $1500 and you'll probably get the best deal...free show and working backstage :lolly:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Applause
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Waiting for the fans who paid $1500 and you'll probably get the best deal...free show and working backstage :lolly:

:queenga: tbh

Xalser

ChristianSaad
32 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I gotta admit, some of the best interactions I've seen Gaga have with fans are NOT paid for. Meet N Greets are often rushed.

In 2008 Gaga used to come to my radio station all the time and would beg us to play "Just Dance" - I remember the third time she came in one of my coworkers was like "That gaga chick is here again and she wants us to play her music " lol

She actually ended up taking us out to lunch and then invited us to see her perform that night at two different clubs. She put all our names on the guest list and the only one that actually went was me. She saw me there and was like "I knew I could count on the gay one to show up" hahahah

Applause
1 hour ago, ChristianSaad said:

I gotta admit, some of the best interactions I've seen Gaga have with fans are NOT paid for. Meet N Greets are often rushed.

In 2008 Gaga used to come to my radio station all the time and would beg us to play "Just Dance" - I remember the third time she came in one of my coworkers was like "That gaga chick is here again and she wants us to play her music " lol

She actually ended up taking us out to lunch and then invited us to see her perform that night at two different clubs. She put all our names on the guest list and the only one that actually went was me. She saw me there and was like "I knew I could count on the gay one to show up" hahahah

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. :kara:

Xalser

boyerased
2 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

That's really touching. And I love her persevarance back then.

Archived