Manager: Gaga has 3 more albums w/ Interscope, BTWB ends Spring '13

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

Surely they will renew her contract...

What he says in this entire post really doesn't fit together.

He compares her to Jesus and then says she hasn't made it. What.

Shaney

Basically 3 albums left, they don't want to release her album to the Spring, and she isn't an icon yet.

That's a summary for those who don't want to read

YET :hor:

Americano

I really have no idea what is going on with these comments. He went from saying she isn't even "there" yet as a star, but she's also comparable to Jesus.

He wouldn't say if she had an album this year, but would say the BTW album cycle is "long" lol

:rofl:

L. Gibson took over.

Yeah, some of his a--logies are just odd. When he compared her to Jesus, I think he was just saying, "here was a fundamentally good and important figure that was protested and crucified" which he sees as a parallel to Gaga's situation (though, that seems a bit of an overstatment, lol).

And, yeah, I think the 200 lb baby was just his way of saying, "yes, she's colossal, her star is huge, but she's just starting out, and has a lot of growing to do."

jhonyguy04

He was talking about the BTWB, they asked if she had an album out later this year and he refused to answer. (Aka yes)

He compared her to Jesus somehow? I don't know what that quote even means.. Somehow he went from talking about Jakarta to saying Jesus got crucified. I don't get the comparison here.

the way her manager talks makes me worry. is he to blame for this era's mistakes??

I'm pretty sure she will release the album by the end of the year and maybe revamp her tour somehow, but still keeping the same concept and name.

I think that's what Troy meant when he said it's "all part of the storytelling".

I'm not even gonna bother with the rest, though. He was obviously high or something. :toofunny:

SomethingMore

This is an obvious confirmation ! Gaga's gonna release the album this year! She just doesn't want to hype it that much.

SHe's probably gonna release it around Christmas time when sales are always high.

Katie14

Yeah, some of his a--logies are just odd. When he compared her to Jesus, I think he was just saying, "here was a fundamentally good and important figure that was protested and crucified" which he sees as a parallel to Gaga's situation (though, that seems a bit of an overstatment, lol).

And, yeah, I think the 200 lb baby was just his way of saying, "yes, she's colossal, her star is huge, but she's just starting out, and has a lot of growing to do."

Yes!!

joeymonda

Seems like Gaga might not want to stay with Interscope once the contract's done...

F*ck your perfect illusion

Americano

In the video, Carter said you "live and die" on Top 40 radio (plan on more radio-friendly singles from her) and also stated if it was Interscope's choice, she'd already have an album out right now following up BTW.

Introvert

He was talking about the BTWB, they asked if she had an album out later this year and he refused to answer. (Aka yes)

He compared her to Jesus somehow? I don't know what that quote even means.. Somehow he went from talking about Jakarta to saying Jesus got crucified. I don't get the comparison here.

Oh God I was waiting for someone to imply "How dare he compare her to Jesus" lol He wasn't saying shes Jesus or anything, he was just using him as a metaphor for her being viciously protested when her intentions aren't negative.

Arturo

In the video, Carter said you "live and die" on Top 40 radio (plan on more radio-friendly singles from her) and also stated if it was Interscope's choice, she'd already have an album out right now following up BTW.

Radio friendly singles :excited2:

Archived