Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Manager: Gaga has 3 more albums w/ Interscope, BTWB ends Spring '13

Americano

Featured Posts

eI dont care what the heck Gaga puts on her next CD to be honest as long as it sells well. I'll even take generic Katy Perry level ****.

Then you should maybe become a Katycat instead. .

Seriously I couldn´t care less for chart positions. I mean of course I´m happy if she´s succsessfull, but the only thing I really wish for the next era is good music I can relate to and love.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Introvert

For the next era I want to be able to feel Gaga's presence on pop radio. Born This Way lacked that most of the era such as Judas, and Marry The Night. I want radio friendly singles. Not generic but radio friendly.

Marry the Night was very radio friendly. Problem was it didn't stand a chance after she released the singles that she released. I think had Marry the Night been released first instead of BTW..or if the singles would've been completely different. It could've done well on the radio.

I don't think You and I, Born This Way, or Judas should've been chosen as singles at all.

Slayer

With the amount of stupid bull**** that Troy Carter and LAG have come out with, I'm surprised Gaga let them be in control of her. She is so much smarter than them!

But then they've been partly responsible for her world-wide fame so they must be doing something right...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

well about those china and india shows, who knows, wasn't she initially saying BTWB was going to have about 420 concerts?

420 concertsï¼Å¸OMG

Gagaloo911

That'd make for a boring interview.

Real techno and house music isn't touched by Top 40, we have knock-offs dominating the charts.

If Lady Gaga ran with house music 100%, it'd be very fresh/hip/s-xy.

I would love for that to be quite honest. Just as she basically made, or at least helped tremendously, Dance/Electronic music mainstream and brought a fresh sound to the radio, so too could she with house music. And with that it'd be as if she's always ahead of the trend, and as opposed to the one following the trends (e.g., Katy Perry, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj), she's the one bringing in the new trend for all the other basic b---hes to follow. That's what I'm hoping for, since this is what happened for TF/TFM. Didn't happen too much with BTW so praying it will happen with The Next One.

And I'm not here for TF/TFM 2.0. I want something new, something fresh, just as all of her albums have been. Nothing like the previous ones but still GAGA.

Relax. When this contract ends, Interscope will offer her a new one. Or she'll find an even better deal elsewhere. Regardless, she's this generations biggest Pop Icon - she'll never stop making music.

Exactly. People are getting worked up over nothing. Every artist has a signed, almost always multi-album contract that ends up expiring. It's not like she'll make 3 more albums and then be done. Interscope will almost definitely offer her another contract, and I'm betting she stays with them since they have such a great relationship, so far as we can see/know anyway. Unless she decides to create her own label and all, which 3 albums from now I'm sure she'll be an even bigger star (hard to imagine that since she's already soooo huge) and would be able to start her own label and still have success.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Basically 3 albums left, they don't want to release her album to the Spring, and she isn't an icon yet.

That's a summary for those who don't want to read

Eh?

MelbHawker

Exactly. People are getting worked up over nothing. Every artist has a signed, almost always multi-album contract that ends up expiring. It's not like she'll make 3 more albums and then be done. Interscope will almost definitely offer her another contract, and I'm betting she stays with them since they have such a great relationship, so far as we can see/know anyway. Unless she decides to create her own label and all, which 3 albums from now I'm sure she'll be an even bigger star (hard to imagine that since she's already soooo huge) and would be able to start her own label and still have success.

Nothing but the truth. She's Lady GaGa - Every record label would KILL to sign her on after the success she's found. She probably was happy to sign a 3 album contract; after that expired, being so successful, she could manipulate the next contract's details to what she wants from Interscope - she'll no doubt end up with a far better contract!

Archived