Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The JWT is just PURE perfection

BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

BELINDA POP

We had asked Gaga for so much and we finally get it and some still complain about I? The concert is perfect just watch the videos and read the reviews it had everything it needed, good music, good stage, flawless voice, talented dancers, bad ass visuals and awesome lighting and pyrotechnics. So she didn't sing all the songs you wanted....ok...she can not sing every song from every album in 2 hours, so she didn't include some songs from Joanne....

Once again she has to make space for other songs from other albums. I'm personally a huge fan since Just Dance and let me tell you that I don't care what songs or order she sings them in I always enjoy them because the atmosphere she creates is just unique, the monster ball and BTWB were a blast and artRave was out of this world and what we've seen from Joanne world tour looks just as enjoyable time 10. I guess what I'm trying to say is that even with all the small flaws the "Joanne era is everything I EVER wanted from GaGa"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

Only two people on here who really hated on it. But I don't want to tag anyone because apparently that means I'm OBSSESSED with them :toofunny:

Its amazing and I don't know if I can wait 19 days.

FATCAT

It's definitely better than my expectation. I was expecting less visuals, less stage, and less hits. Instead we got All three and they're ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I'm glad she's not neglecting fan favorites either, Bloody Mary and Scheisse and DIC are perfect.

Purr more, hiss less.

Future Lover

I agree with you. The tour looks amazing from what I saw so far and the setlist caters to the hardcore fans just as much as it does to the casual listeners. The only problem I have with it is the runways blocking the view from the floor. Doesn't seem very thought out to me. Other than that I'm excited to attend.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

PEANUTS!

I've got to wait 4 months! (Though, maybe I'll get some new music performed by then :hor:)

Purr more, hiss less.

BELINDA POP

Only two people on here who really hated on it. But I don't want to tag anyone because apparently that means I'm OBSSESSED with them :toofunny:

And yet their hate is not reasonable 

Wait only 19 days? I have to wait 4 moths 😭😭😂😭

FATCAT
Just now, Future Lover said:

I agree with you. The tour looks amazing from what I saw so far and the setlist caters to the hardcore fans just as much as it does to the casual listeners. The only problem I have with it is the runways blocking the view from the floor. Doesn't seem very thought out to me. Other than that I'm excited to attend.

I agree the platforms are a little restrictive. Hopefully they'll find a work-around, or use them very quickly :ohno:

Purr more, hiss less.

Reality

I've said this before, but I think this'll shape up to be one of her best, if not her best, tour yet. The production/execution of it all was amazing: the costumes, stage, lighting, interludes, vocals, choreo, etc. etc.

🃏🖤👹

FATCAT
Just now, gordo said:

Same fam. We'll get through it together!

Purr more, hiss less.

BELINDA POP
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

PEANUTS!

I've got to wait 4 months! (Though, maybe I'll get some new music performed by then :hor:)

4 months here too. I can't :giveup::giveup:

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

PEANUTS!

1 minute ago, gordo said:

I'm going to the St. Paul concert. And by then she'll be very comfortable with the set and the slayage will be beyond real :tony:

Opening days are fun but the true magic is when she finally gets in the groove 200%

FATCAT
Just now, M Monstre said:

I've said this before, but I think this'll shape up to be one of her best, if not her best, tour yet. The production/execution of it all was amazing: the costumes, stage, lighting, interludes, vocals, choreo, etc. etc.

It will definitely contend with the Monster Ball, without considering nostalgia of it being her first.

BTWB was really great, but a nightmare for moving/making sure that castle worked.

Joanne will be her most well executed, for sure. (I'm glad the balloons are gone from artRave tho :rip:)

Purr more, hiss less.

BELINDA POP
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

I'm going to the St. Paul concert. And by then she'll be very comfortable with the set and the slayage will be beyond real :tony:

Opening days are fun but the true magic is when she finally gets in the groove 200%

The thing about opening days is that they can figure out what works better for the next dates so flaws can be fixed. Just imagine how much better is going to get 

FATCAT

Yea, especially once she realizes where she can talk/get personal. I love her comments/mentions about the songs meaning to her, but since they started late, you could tell it was very run-though-the-motions

Purr more, hiss less.

GypsyBabe

I literally was watching the concert on shitty periscopes (with some cool people I might add) and I was enthralled with how good the concert was. I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting, maybe less? 

I cant wait to see how it changes as the tour progresses! 

I have a month to wait. I might die from anticipation. :rip: 

⚯͛

Archived