Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So many songs are missing

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

PartySick
3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Oh my god. :toofunny: 

My rabbit room was so fun. Everyone was super cool and chill, and we had a great time with no one complaining and ruining the fun! @PartySick @MrA @MiggleB123 @DawnNutella = :firega:

We were like a cup of kindness tbh :firega:

🖤

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think since she was about an hour late made changes to the official setlist and fan interactions. I think Sinner's Prayer will definitely be added on to the setlist in the future.

ToxicHot

I agree. She really should have performed all songs from Joanne... I mean it's the Joanne World Tour

Only song I don't care for is Just Another Day. :poot: 

But I feel like as the show progresses, the setlist will go through changes. Let's see. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I agree, I think she included a lot of BTW tracks too because a lot of people didn't get to see them live because of her hip. 

Isn’t that what she did with the ArtRAVE toward the end though? I mean Born This Way, Yoü and I, Edge of Glory, AND Judas all eventually wound up there.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Fernster7

Sorry but Telephone and LoveGame where not needed at all and should have been replaced with Just Another Day and Sinner's Prayer, give priority to Joanne. Hey Flop can choke and I understand her not wanting to sing GG.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

22 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

It was so much fun! Thank y'all for letting me join! :hug:

I feel bad for asking this but what was your name in the room? I can't figure it out :sweat:

Anyway, it was the best. Watching Coachella alone was so moving but with other fans I was crying and laughing at the same time lol :selena:

DawnNutella
43 minutes ago, MrA said:

I feel bad for asking this but what was your name in the room? I can't figure it out :sweat:

Anyway, it was the best. Watching Coachella alone was so moving but with other fans I was crying and laughing at the same time lol :selena:

Hmm, I'm not sure what it was lol. Jess, do you know what my rabbit name was? Was I showing as guest? @GypsyBabe

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

Hmm, I'm not sure what it was lol. Jess, do you know what my rabbit name was? Was I showing as guest? @GypsyBabe

It was SB something, I think :sweat:

⚯͛

River

She didn't perform many songs from TF at TFB so to skip 4 songs it's not a big deal..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

9 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

It's okay @DawnNutella I was so moved I guess I told you I loved you too so we're family here lol :hug:

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

1 hour ago, MrA said:

It's okay @DawnNutella I was so moved I guess I told you I loved you too so we're family here lol :hug:

We don't know what it was but I was there, somewhere lol. Thank y'all so much :hug:

djparky

She can't play everything including the new album- she plays stuff like Telephone because it was a huge hit single for her and it gets a great reaction from the crowd- and the show can't really go much longer than a couple of hours. 

Gags stopped promoting Joanne about 3 weeks after it came out, so whilst it might be the JWT,  it's not really about promoting the album any more

JustaMonster
Just now, Enceladus said:

Wait, she was late again?? :saladga:

No there was another venue problem letting people in late. :emma:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Enceladus
Just now, JustaMonster said:

No there was another venue problem letting people in late. :emma:

:duck:

Archived