💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So many songs are missing

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

Hey Girl, Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day, Grigio Girls.

I can only excuse her for Grigio Girls, she'll definitely get emotional and maybe even struggle to finish the song - it's okay. But Just Another Day? Such a bop. Sinner's Prayer? Damn, girl, what are you thinking? Hey Girl? We can make it easy if we add it to the setlist.

tumblr_otaxi216sw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Ryqn said:

she was 40 minutes late, soo :rip: 

how does that matter?

does she have to finish her show at a certain time?

andy232000
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

how does that matter?

Yes! Arenas have curfews BY LAW. The later the show starts the higher the chance she is obligated to cut off songs

she might actually perform all of those songs when she starts on time

GypsyBabe

She was really late and I'm sure the set list will change. I heard some people say that they definitely heard her rehearsing JAD and Judas. I mean who knows how factual that is, but being delayed might have caused her to cut a few songs in order to end by curfew?

⚯͛

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

how does that matter?

I believe at 11:30 it has to be done

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sailor

I find it a little weird she didn't perform all the songs from Joanne as a priority. I don't think she's ever not performed a song from the album the tour is promoting.

I can't help but feel like this is less about Gaga's current state of artistry and more about an opportunity to perform for us, which is absolutely fine.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Jrberish

I think starting within the next shows she will add one or two more songs for now than add more as the tour goes on.

jack berish

GypsyBabe
Just now, Sailor said:

I find it a little weird she didn't perform all the songs from Joanne as a priority. I don't think she's ever not performed a song from the album the tour is promoting.

I can't help but feel like this is less about Gaga's current state of artistry and more about an opportunity to perform for us, which is absolutely fine.

I agree, I think she included a lot of BTW tracks too because a lot of people didn't get to see them live because of her hip. 

⚯͛

Anderson123

She was late and still managed to perform A LOT of songs, especially fan favorites so I'm pretty sure the setlist will change a couple of times as it goes on. I think it was amazing for the opening night. 

5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

how does that matter?

I saw someone posting yesterday that she needs to pay a fine if it passes the curfew

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I love Sinner's Prayer but I don't really mind tbh. At least we were graced by Scheiße and Bloody Mary and she remembered Perfect Illusion exists.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Teal Ambition

Not a fan of Sinner's Prayer so that doesn't bother me, but I would love Grigio Girls and Just Another Day on the setlist

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived