💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Spoilers) Gaga interacting with the crowd

allofthelights

Featured Posts

allofthelights

Am I the only one who missed her talking and interacting with the crowd? She said this will be a very "intimate tour", although she spends most of the time elevated 20 feet up from the actual crowd. I want her to read fan letter, talk to the audience and just interact on a more personal level.

Am I the only one missing this? Other than that the tour was flawless so don't drag me for being negative :bye:

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, gag said:

Girl it's been one show

My sentiment exactly. And did she not take items the audience gave her while on stage? :oprah:

Letmelivemylife

I do hope that she continues our tradition of inviting monsters on stage/reading letters because that's our "bonding" time on tour ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

JoanneMonster

She never reada letter or talk too much during the first shows

I See You

SHALLOW

I feel like the stage is definitely the reason why she can't really interact with the crowd

Wig Snatched
14 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I feel like the stage is definitely the reason why she can't really interact with the crowd

I think opposite, the stage is like that so she can interact with people at every part of the arena. This is the first show guys it will only get better

Ziggy

I think she just needs to get comfortable with the new tour first. She always takes a bit to get super comfortable. Remember how clunky the first BTWB show was? Don't worry :)

Illuminati
33 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

My sentiment exactly. And did she not take items the audience gave her while on stage? :oprah:

she picked up a gay flag and kissed a fake oscar I think that's enough

HOTNebraskaGuy
38 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it's only been one show, sis :selena: 

1. She looks so hot in that outfit 

2. “I thought it was an award for being Lady Gaga” :selena: So she did know it was an Oscar for TIHTY 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Harry

She is still close to the audience at some points.

As everyone else said, she's still getting used to the tour. It's been one show. The start of the MB and BTWB were both very different at first, and then obviously as it went on she knew the shows like the back of her hand. Remember she has a lot of dance routines to remember, positions for every song, when she has to be on/off stage for costume changes etc... Once all that becomes second nature to her, as it became on the past tours, she will be more comfortable and relaxed to do different things on stage. Chill.

gagzus

she legit barely did any crowd interaction on any tour during the first few shows :toofunny:

just wait we've still got another year (if the tour is extended which i think it will be) yet

Letmelivemylife
Just now, gagzus said:

she legit barely did any crowd interaction on any tour during the first few shows :toofunny:

just wait we've still got another year (if the tour is extended which i think it will be) yet

Exactly. The first show is always a little "impersonal" so to speak. She'll show more of her "mama monster" side as the tour goes on ♥️ I do hope that she continues the tradition of inviting monsters on stage/reading letters though because that's our "bonding" time haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived