đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama Package details?

MonsterPug

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I got to the Rogers Arena at 3:20 and it was fine. However, the Vancouver crowd seems REALLY tame compared to Gaga crowds in other cities... i have the Tacoma/Seattle show on Saturday night and I want to be there earlier because I know Seattle hunties are cray. Someone's probably going to start camping out tomorrow or some ****.  :neyde:

I wish I was that dedicated.... :sweat: I guess I'll just go there at 2pm.... which I don't think makes sense... since its already an early entry... But I'd have to line up early for the early entry. Hahahahaha. The things I do for Gaga. Let us know how the Seattle one goes. Haha. Good luck!

4 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

You can't resell CTM. They're credit card entry packages so you don't get an actual ticket. When the staff checks you in, they check your ID and credit card to what was used to purchase the ticket package. Then when they give wristbands out for entry, they actually swipe the card you used to purchase CTM with and it prints out a little ticket that they mark through. Ticketmaster doesn't allow for the packages to be transferred to other people. The purchaser of the package/person whose name is on the credit card must be present as well 

Thank you for this detail as well. The card that I used got stolen, so I might ask this up when the email or contact arrives. This won't be an easy process, unfortunately.

00026 † 10000

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robin Wivell
16 minutes ago, Mark said:

I wish I was that dedicated.... :sweat: I guess I'll just go there at 2pm.... which I don't think makes sense... since its already an early entry... But I'd have to line up early for the early entry. Hahahahaha. The things I do for Gaga. Let us know how the Seattle one goes. Haha. Good luck!

Thank you for this detail as well. The card that I used got stolen, so I might ask this up when the email or contact arrives. This won't be an easy process, unfortunately.

Contact Ticketmaster VIP services and explain your situation. I had a similar situation and I'll have to go to guest services at the venue the day of the show. 

TheEdgeof96
18 minutes ago, Mark said:

Yes, call TM to try to sort it out as early as you can. They had issues with the credit card entry system to begin with for the Vancouver show so I imagine them trying to fix anything on site would be messy. Good luck with that!!

ill definitely keep y'all updated about the CTM situation at the Tacoma show to see if it improves any :)

shoful

Do you think they offer a more masculine backpack:poot:  its so pink lol 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

beboskoukla
1 hour ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Yes, call TM to try to sort it out as early as you can. They had issues with the credit card entry system to begin with for the Vancouver show so I imagine them trying to fix anything on site would be messy. Good luck with that!!

ill definitely keep y'all updated about the CTM situation at the Tacoma show to see if it improves any :)

thank you so much for sharing youer experience with us!! I really appreciate it!
i have GA tickets and i never had early entry before and I always made it in the 1-4 row.. and I wasn't there to early once I even got too late...
but I dont know I saw there were still CTM  tickets to buy... i'm going in zürich Switzerland 24.9..
now i dont know what to do..
they are sooo expensive 305 CHf but otherwise if i'm row 1-2 thats amazing and worth but what if i could get nearly the sam spot with GA????

ooooooooh so cofuuuues ahhhhhhhh HELP PLEASE :cryga::cryga::cryga:

xoxo, Katarina

4 hours ago, beboskoukla said:

thank you so much for sharing youer experience with us!! I really appreciate it!
i have GA tickets and i never had early entry before and I always made it in the 1-4 row.. and I wasn't there to early once I even got too late...
but I dont know I saw there were still CTM  tickets to buy... i'm going in zürich Switzerland 24.9..
now i dont know what to do..
they are sooo expensive 305 CHf but otherwise if i'm row 1-2 thats amazing and worth but what if i could get nearly the sam spot with GA????

ooooooooh so cofuuuues ahhhhhhhh HELP PLEASE :cryga::cryga::cryga:

Personally speaking I don't really think the first two rows are the best position in the case of JWT. Sometimes the stage can be so high as to block your view.(idk if that's a spoiler for you but if it is I'm terribly sorry:laughga:)

But anyway I'm only judging from the videos I've seen so you might as well take it with a grain of salt.

Rageandlove187

I'm with TheEdgeof96 on this one.

I was CTM and to me it wasn't worth it. I paid $300 CDN, about $240 USD.

Being a CTM ticketholder wasn't as "exclusive" as I thought it would be, as there were 200-250 of us. I certainly wasn't treated like a "VIP" either. The whole thing was a mess and if I could do it over, I would just get GA and arrive early in the morning. 

I arrived to the venue at 4pm and there were already about 60-70 people in line. Mind you, I could have come earlier but I kind of thought the whole point of early entry was to not have to come early and still get a good spot. In the line of 200-250 I was somewhere in the middle and I ended up in 2nd row near the right side of the main stage. My advice? Still arrive in the early afternoon if you have CTM.

The show got pushed back as Gaga was still rehearsing at around 6:30pm. I think she rehearsed right up until we got in the building.

I didn't care much for the merch, so I'll probably sell it on eBay or something.

21 hours ago, Rageandlove187 said:

Being a CTM ticketholder wasn't as "exclusive" as I thought it would be, as there were 200-250 of us. I certainly wasn't treated like a "VIP" either. The whole thing was a mess and if I could do it over, I would just get GA and arrive early in the morning. 

I arrived to the venue at 4pm and there were already about 60-70 people in line. Mind you, I could have come earlier but I kind of thought the whole point of early entry was to not have to come early and still get a good spot. In the line of 200-250 I was somewhere in the middle and I ended up in 2nd row near the right side of the main stage. My advice? Still arrive in the early afternoon if you have CTM.

The show got pushed back as Gaga was still rehearsing at around 6:30pm. I think she rehearsed right up until we got in the building.

I didn't care much for the merch, so I'll probably sell it on eBay or something.

Can you post pictures of CTM package merchandise?

shoful
21 hours ago, Rageandlove187 said:

Damn theres 250 other CTM people. Thats so annoying. I rushed to get my ticket there should only be like 30-50 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Rageandlove187
2 hours ago, Neringa said:

Can you post pictures of CTM package merchandise?

Yes, I can do that when I get home from work :)

Rageandlove187
2 hours ago, shoful said:

Damn theres 250 other CTM people. Thats so annoying. I rushed to get my ticket there should only be like 30-50 

I only got CTM because when I was trying to buy tickets I couldn't get regular GA. I heard they released more GA as the show got closer. So all in all, I believe CTM was just a cash grab.

djparky

These early entry things are not worth buying- you end up next to or behind people who bought regular tickets- your paying alot extra to go in early- and if you leave your spot you'll lose it anyway!

I am going to the Vegas show next Friday with CTM package.  I am trying to avoid any spoilers/videos since my show is so close but that is making it hard to know what spot I should aim for with early entry.  Can anyone offer spoiler free advice on where I should stand for the best experience? A better view of the majority of the show/visuals etc is more important to me than being front row as close to Gaga as possible.

hausofmadeline

Does anyone know how trustworthy StubHub would be with GA tickets/ how it would work since the venues require credit card info/ ID of the original buyer for entry? (Literally hate non-paper tickets for this exact reason 🙄)

Archived