Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama Package details?

MonsterPug

Featured Posts

beboskoukla
Just now, harajukumatt said:

Someone needs to make a floor layout map with the location of the bridges STAT!

source.gif

someone already did! i forgot the thread :( but there is one i saw it today

xoxo, Katarina

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
harajukumatt
Just now, beboskoukla said:

Ahhh! I'm going hunting!

harajukumatt
9 minutes ago, Robin Wivell said:

Where do you think is the best place to stand of the different stages? I was thinking maybe at the front end of one of the small round stages so you can be close there, but then have a good full picture view of the big numbers on the main stage. Thoughts? I'm goin Aug 9 with CTM. 

4 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

Found the map!

DGNHNNEXoAEF-id.jpg

Robin Wivell

Is it worth to try and be close to the back stage you think? Those are some amazing numbers 

Glamourpuss
26 minutes ago, harajukumatt said:

Found the map!

DGNHNNEXoAEF-id.jpg

Thanks for sharing. It seems a waste to have those round stages when she barely uses them. 

Robin Wivell
Just now, Enigma said:

A guitar pick ? Tragic :emma:

The backpack looks pretty cute. But I'd rather have a tshirt. Of course they know that and hope we will buy one. 

Enigma
Just now, Robin Wivell said:

The backpack looks pretty cute. But I'd rather have a tshirt. Of course they know that and hope we will buy one. 

They'll stay hoping for a while cuz I surely ain't buying this mess :classy: (#7 anyone ? :sweat:

The backpack is cute tho

TheEdgeof96
3 hours ago, Robin Wivell said:

Where do you think is the best place to stand of the different stages? I was thinking maybe at the front end of one of the small round stages so you can be close there, but then have a good full picture view of the big numbers on the main stage. Thoughts? I'm goin Aug 9 with CTM. 

I really enjoyed being at the center of the main stage. The only thing was I was directly underneath one of the catwalks so every time it lowered my views were diminished etc, but I could still watch the screen on the main stage so it wasn't too bothersome. 

4 hours ago, Neringa said:

Did you get drink coupons or something like that as it was listed when buying the ticket? Did they thoroughly check if you have cameras or go pro?

No, we didn't get drink coupons. I think the drink coupons were only a part of the VIP Backstage experience. 

5 hours ago, WanderlustHeart said:

Did you get a lanyard as well?

Yes! The charging USB lanyard, backpack, and guitar pick :)

TheEdgeof96
2 hours ago, Robin Wivell said:

Is it worth to try and be close to the back stage you think? Those are some amazing numbers 

I'm going to the Tacoma show on Saturday night and I'm considering hanging by the back. It would be worth being by the piano just for that performance of TEOG alone, I almost cried last night 😭

Robin Wivell
8 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I'm going to the Tacoma show on Saturday night and I'm considering hanging by the back. It would be worth being by the piano just for that performance of TEOG alone, I almost cried last night 😭

Thanks for the tips. Honestly that would be a strong reason I would consider this. Then again it sounds like 3/4 of the show are on the main stage so probably worth it more to be up there eh? Enjoy Tacoma!!!

HelloBarbara
3 hours ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I really enjoyed being at the center of the main stage. The only thing was I was directly underneath one of the catwalks so every time it lowered my views were diminished etc, but I could still watch the screen on the main stage so it wasn't too bothersome. 

No, we didn't get drink coupons. I think the drink coupons were only a part of the VIP Backstage experience. 

Yes! The charging USB lanyard, backpack, and guitar pick :)

how exactly does it work? Does the lanyard come with a rechargable battery? Also do they do it for Android I I iphone

Hiiieee

TheEdgeof96
1 minute ago, WanderlustHeart said:

how exactly does it work? Does the lanyard come with a rechargable battery? Also do they do it for Android I I iphone

No it doesn't 😂 It's literally just a USB charger that serves as a lanyard when not in use... so you can plug it into a regular wall outlet, computer, battery pack, or anything you have on you. But it doesn't come with a battery or anything. I only saw iPhone cable lanyards so as far as I know they're all iPhone.  

Archived