Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama Package details?

MonsterPug

Featured Posts

MonsterPug

Can anyone post about their Come To Mama Package details and experience and how close they got to be.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beboskoukla

this would be awesome, please monsters :( <3 i am still thinkig about buying CTM and sell my GA tickets

xoxo, Katarina

TheEdgeof96

Hey! I got to the venue about 3:20. I was able to be second row in front of the main stage. 

beboskoukla
Just now, TheEdgeof96 said:

Hey! I got to the venue about 3:20. I was able to be second row in front of the main stage. 

when could you go insed the arena? and when the others? <3

xoxo, Katarina

TheEdgeof96
2 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

when could you go insed the arena? and when the others? <3

We were supposed to go in at 6:00 with the regular GA following at 6:30. With the delays, though, we got in right about 7:10 o think it was, and they let GA in as soon as all of CTM was inside

1 hour ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

We were supposed to go in at 6:00 with the regular GA following at 6:30. With the delays, though, we got in right about 7:10 o think it was, and they let GA in as soon as all of CTM was inside

Were you able to collect free gifts or you skipped it and ran straight to the stage?

TheEdgeof96
33 minutes ago, Neringa said:

Were you able to collect free gifts or you skipped it and ran straight to the stage?

The merchandise that's included with the CTM package (the clear backpack with the guitar pick) was handed to us right as we walked through the metal detector inside the doors, and from there we walked straight into the arena. 

HelloBarbara
2 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

The merchandise that's included with the CTM package (the clear backpack with the guitar pick) was handed to us right as we walked through the metal detector inside the doors, and from there we walked straight into the arena. 

Did you get a lanyard as well?

Hiiieee

26 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Did you get drink coupons or something like that as it was listed when buying the ticket? Did they thoroughly check if you have cameras or go pro?

harajukumatt
2 hours ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

gallery-1471443558-lady-gaga-excited.gif

beboskoukla

oooh what should i dooooo... should i buy CTM and sell my GA???????? is it woth the money? pleas help monster family :cryga::hug:

xoxo, Katarina

Robin Wivell

Where do you think is the best place to stand of the different stages? I was thinking maybe at the front end of one of the small round stages so you can be close there, but then have a good full picture view of the big numbers on the main stage. Thoughts? I'm goin Aug 9 with CTM. 

harajukumatt
3 minutes ago, Robin Wivell said:

Where do you think is the best place to stand of the different stages? I was thinking maybe at the front end of one of the small round stages so you can be close there, but then have a good full picture view of the big numbers on the main stage. Thoughts? I'm goin Aug 9 with CTM. 

Someone needs to make a floor layout map with the location of the bridges STAT!

source.gif

beboskoukla

3 minutes ago, Robin Wivell said:

i'd go for the main stage centre :D if there is no good spot  i'd go to the round platform but not 1 row. when it goes up u dont see gaga

xoxo, Katarina

Archived