question

(SPOILER) Why gaga didnt sing.....

DavidJP

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

didn't The Queen get performed like once? :poot: 

I'm not counting bonus tracks :poot:

But there it is, BTW is a much longer album and she sang it. She shortened a few songs, but they were still there.

Sinner's Prayer is one of her best songs ever. As is Just Another Day. I'm amazed to see Gaga pay dust to them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm not counting bonus tracks :poot:

But there it is, BTW is a much longer album and she sang it. She shortened a few songs, but they were still there.

Sinner's Prayer is one of her best songs ever. As is Just Another Day. I'm amazed to see Gaga pay dust to them.

at the time she only had 2 full length albums and one 8 track album though :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I think it's just trying to fit them all in while still keeping in her hits and previous fan favourites :shrug: I think she got the balance just right tbh between new and old, though I'd love it if she'd throw in Just Another Day too :giveup: 

Italian

She could have performed them if she wanted to, but I honestly I don't think she is in the place to perform them all.

And don't hate me for saying but I don't think she's currently attached to that album (I'm not saying that with hate)

AlexanderMagno
34 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

at the time she only had 2 full length albums and one 8 track album though :poot: 

She shortened half of the songs for that tour.

Come on, she can ditch a few songs. Bloody Mary? Scheisse? Why, because those are fan favourites? LoveGame? This is Joanne World Tour.

ryanripley
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

She shortened half of the songs for that tour.

Come on, she can ditch a few songs. Bloody Mary? Scheisse? Why, because those are fan favourites? LoveGame? This is Joanne World Tour.

she also started late, if no new songs are added at the next show (if she starts on time) then y'all can complain :poot: 

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Telephone should've been an interlude and Alejandro should've been shorter.

agreed 100%.

Italian

It's not necessary to perform the whole album, lots of artists don't do that, I think we got lucky with the previous ones and we shouldn't expect to hear full albums live in the future

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she also started late, if no new songs are added at the next show (if she starts on time) then y'all can complain :poot: 

Ok thank you, didn't know she was late.

She was late for the first show? :poot:

(I know, sorry I can't find one thing not to complain about :poot:)

ryanripley
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Ok thank you, didn't know she was late.

She was late for the first show? :poot:

(I know, sorry I can't find one thing not to complain about :poot:)

i was told there was a problem with the stage but back at my BTWB show, she cut the pokerface/americano/alejandro part cus she was late :poot:

americano was my fav song at the time :poot: 

2 hours ago, Flippy said:

Honestly she should've cut some old songs again (PF, BR, Telephone, Alejandro, etc...) to make space for the other songs but... Oh well

THIS.

It is JOANNE WORLD TOUR for a reason. It is to promote the album, 'Joanne' (although it feels like she gave up on that already). If she goes off to tour as lady gaga then yeah sure add all her discography hits or w.e. But for the JWT, it isn't a reach to expect more song of.... JOANNE.

AlexanderMagno
34 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i was told there was a problem with the stage but back at my BTWB show, she cut the pokerface/americano/alejandro part cus she was late :poot:

americano was my fav song at the time :poot: 

You poor thing, having Americano as a favourite :poot:

I'm kidding :hug: not my favourite but I would be upset too. The Americano part was... Iconic? :poot:

Let's wait and see then, I've always admired how Gaga gave attention to each album's cycle. Most pop stars view tours as promotion for themselves, while Gaga makes the tour one of the album's events, and that includes singing all the songs (well, let's forget ARTPOP and Fashion!). I sincerely think Sinner's Prayer and Just Another Day are top 3 from Joanne in every single way (along with Come to Mama), so I'm hoping the next show will bring them.

I'm not going to any concert though, so I guess I shouldn't be upset about it :poot:

Flippy
18 hours ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Are you for real? 

Bad Romance is her signature hit, same goes for Poker Face

Also Telephone and Alejandro - huge songs

Not all of the people who went there are hardcore Gaga fans and they want to hear the HITS

I think that little monsters bop harder to PF and BR than to JUST ANOTHER DAY

sorry if I was rude

You weren't rude, you were expressing your opinion and that's totally acceptable :)

I just feel like, in past tours she cut them (although I love Bad Romance in full) but I just feel like since it's the Joanne World Tour it should've at least included all of the tracks off her standard edition album but at the end of the day, I'll still go and enjoy the tour :) 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived