💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does gaga HATE ARTPOP

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

Gaga performed 2 songs of  BTW at the ArtRave. She normally performs more of the later eras and the current one, so guess eventually the titles will change when the LG6\ASIB soundtrack tour begins to "Why does Gaga hate Joanne?" 

On a side note tho, she began late. So next date we'll see the full setlist and the changes.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Cult
1 hour ago, Genesia said:

Theory:

The final setlist was gonna be like this:

Lady Gaga – Joanne World Tour set list

Act 1
1. Diamond Heart
2. A-Yo
3. Poker Face
4. Perfect Illusion

Act 2
5. John Wayne
6. Scheibe
7. Alejandro

Act 3
8. Just Dance
9. LoveGame
10. Telephone

Act 4
11. Applause
12. Come to Mama
13. The Edge of Glory
14. Born This Way

Act 5
15. Bloody Mary
16. Dancin’ in Circles
17. Paparazzi (A Capella)
18. Angel Down
19. Joanne

Act 6
20. Dance in the Dark (acoustic)
21. Just Another Day

22. Sinner's Prayer

23. Bad Romance

24. The Cure

Encore
25. Million Reasons

Don't cha dare excuse me noing @ARPIT.

AJH219
On 8/2/2017 at 4:21 AM, Bellatrix said:

I wonder how this fanbase will handle it when she has 10 albums and some of them will be left out :laughga: 

I dread the day when we goes YEARS without hearing some of her iconic hits :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Zaskar
1 hour ago, Genesia said:

Don't cha dare excuse me noing @ARPIT.

Remove Overplayedphone and we're okay :lolly:

Replace it with Venus, MTN, or Grigio Girls :lolly:

AndrewGr

I can't with you saying she hates ARTPOP when it's clearly one of her favorite albums. I honestly expected her not to perform any ARTPOP songs again for at least a few years, but are y'all forgetting Coachella? She used this huge festival to pay tribute to ARTPOP and played so many songs from this album that it was honestly shocking. And you're still complaining. As much as I like this album I'm perfectly fine if she removes Applause in order to add more Joanne songs. 

ARTPOPIllusion
7 hours ago, Eclipsa said:

Gaga performed 2 songs of  BTW at the ArtRave. She normally performs more of the later eras and the current one, so guess eventually the titles will change when the LG6\ASIB soundtrack tour begins to "Why does Gaga hate Joanne?" 

On a side note tho, she began late. So next date we'll see the full setlist and the changes.

True... I guess I'm just upset bc I never was able to go to artRAVE:selena:

monster4life231

I think she liked ARTPOP, but the butthurt fans didn't. People didn't respect her creativity enough with ARTPOP, she was very brave to release an album like that. I personally love the album and the tour. I think people were just a little triggered since she didn't stay with her "traditional" Gaga, but saying that, does a "traditional" Gaga even exist?

spread peace - #MJInnocent

hausoffame
On 8/2/2017 at 4:43 AM, Bellatrix said:

I know! Ghosttown and Joan of Arc were the ones I was most excited for and she didn't do any of them :cryga: 

I saw her in Atlantic City and she played Ghosttown. It was cool, because so many people were singing along and holding their honeys.lol I'm dying to see JWT, but have no funds:(

ARTPOPIllusion
11 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

I can't with you saying she hates ARTPOP when it's clearly one of her favorite albums. I honestly expected her not to perform any ARTPOP songs again for at least a few years, but are y'all forgetting Coachella? She used this huge festival to pay tribute to ARTPOP and played so many songs from this album that it was honestly shocking. And you're still complaining. As much as I like this album I'm perfectly fine if she removes Applause in order to add more Joanne songs. 

I'm not complaining you rat :fthis: at the end of the day I have a valid reason to ask this question bc like myself and a lot of stan twitter were upset she only did Applause. 

Decodekid
On 8/2/2017 at 4:24 AM, HarryTheNight said:

because its her worst album and features some of her worst writing ever :reductive:

@Admin

can we add an excuse me the **** not reaction? 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Regina George

I hate it too so.. I don't blame her.. 

Christopher
On 8/2/2017 at 3:58 AM, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I'm a loyal ARTPOP Stan and will forever be. I honestly love the JWT, the STAGE AND INTERLUDES ! Im going next week for the first night in LA,  but its really upsetting me that she really paid ARTPOP dust again...... like I'm not even asking for many songs but at least VENUS & Sexxx Dreams! Do you guys think eventually shell perform these? Sad to say but Coachella really had the best setlist...... it was balanced.... 

I don't think Lady Gaga hates ARTPOP. It could be one of two things:

1) The show started late so maybe she had to cut some songs? But on the other side, the setlist is 22 songs so maybe not.

2) Applause was the only song from ARTPOP that did well commercially. I mean, it's VEVO certified, it charted well and it was the only song that was mostly promoted from ARTPOP. 

Delulu Rogers

Well ARTPOP was the last era so it makes sense it would have the least amount of songs sung this era. She does this to every time. Not to mention she wouldn't perform G.U.Y cause...well... and she wouldn't perform DWUW cause she is most likely upset about how that song never had a video and she probably thinks fans would enjoy BTW fan favourites more than ARTPOP ones since ARTPOP wasn't as well received. She also probably has a love-hate relationship with it anyways cause of how the era went

Delulu Rogers
On August 2, 2017 at 4:21 AM, Bellatrix said:

I wonder how this fanbase will handle it when she has 10 albums and some of them will be left out :laughga: 

At the rate she releases albums/produces hits, we won't have to worry for about 20 years :reductive:

Archived