Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does gaga HATE ARTPOP

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

Luke78619
21 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Sexxx Dreams would like a word with you :emma:

If I think "Fan Favourite", I don't think sexxx dreams :sweat: I think a lot of people stopped liking it as much when the album version had the much busier chorus than the iTunes festival performance 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPIllusion
7 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I wonder how this fanbase will handle it when she has 10 albums and some of them will be left out :laughga: 

pls dont tell me. My depression will be shaking:cryga: idk how morguedonna stans handle it 

PartySick
11 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I wonder how this fanbase will handle it when she has 10 albums and some of them will be left out :laughga: 

As long as she performs all 15 ARTPOP tracks then everything will be fine :nick:

🖤

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

pls dont tell me. My depression will be shaking:cryga: idk how morguedonna stans handle it 

Haha it's kinda tough. I was disappointed that she didn't do any of the songs from Confessions on a Dance Floor or Ray of Light and only one from Erotica at the Rebel Heart Tour :cryga: 

TeenIdle
18 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

How do you Madonna fans cope? 

Edit: someone asked b4 me

Bellatrix
Just now, TeenIdle said:

How do you Madonna fans cope? :tony:

We don't. So many great songs are missing every tour :sharon: 

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

We don't. So many great songs are missing every tour :sharon: 

I know she skipped Ghosttown which is the best on RH :neyde:

OT: I love Artpop

ChicaSkas

Fake news. And Gay.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

I know she skipped Ghosttown which is the best on RH :neyde:

OT: I love ARTPOP

I know! Ghosttown and Joan of Arc were the ones I was most excited for and she didn't do any of them :cryga: 

ChicaSkas
13 minutes ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

FYI.... please don't use flamebait terms like "morguedonna". Madonna trailblazed a lot 30 years ago so we could have nice things. Also people get offended by those terms. Even though you may not like Madonna, and you aren't expected too all the time ( I don't like her all the time either) we want to encourage a bashfree enviroment for people. 

Every artist great and small has something to bring to the table. Please don't make jokes that offend others. 

thanks!

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TeenIdle
4 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I know! Ghosttown and Joan of Arc were the ones I was most excited for and she didn't do any of them :cryga: 

My faves too :diane:

ARTPOPIllusion
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

FYI.... please don't use flamebait terms like "morguedonna". Madonna trailblazed a lot 30 years ago so we could have nice things. Also people get offended by those terms. Even though you may not like Madonna, and you aren't expected too all the time ( I don't like her all the time either) we want to encourage a bashfree enviroment for people. 

Every artist great and small has something to bring to the table. Please don't make jokes that offend others. 

thanks!

-- Chica

Sorry mom, it was the Joanne inside of me that sent that. Xoxo sorry :neyde:

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

Sorry mom, it was the Joanne inside of me that sent that. Xoxo sorry :neyde:

Sorry kiddo, mods do have to be moms sometimes :P

But I say that not to make you feel bad. I say it to help you do better in the future :D

ARTPOPIllusion

Sigh this really turned the opposite direction I thought and now I have to realize that one day Gaga will be on her 15th album and ARTPOP will probably be a distant memory of that one Gaga album that never took off.... BYE IM DEPRESSED :saladga:. :sharon:

Archived