💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does gaga HATE ARTPOP

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

ARTPOPIllusion

I'm a loyal ARTPOP Stan and will forever be. I honestly love the JWT, the STAGE AND INTERLUDES ! Im going next week for the first night in LA,  but its really upsetting me that she really paid ARTPOP dust again...... like I'm not even asking for many songs but at least VENUS & Sexxx Dreams! Do you guys think eventually shell perform these? Sad to say but Coachella really had the best setlist...... it was balanced.... 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Maybe it was because of the reduced time? :oprah: She started the show late and she had to end early, there was a curfew.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Luke78619

She doesn't hate ARTPOP :spin: 

i feel like this tour is Joanne, her hits and fan favourites, to please the GP fans and the hardcore fans

obviously her hits would be the ones the GP know, so she wouldn't include GUY in this category. I feel like she won't sing DWUW because of R Kelly's recent news and she doesn't want to associate with him in any way, but this may be a reach

fan favourites would obviously include Scheiße, but the only song on ARTPOP that seems to be included in this category would be Venus. There's a possibility she'll perform this on another date seeing as how today's was delayed by 45 minutes. She may even switch up the fan favourite tracks. It's too early to tell. 

But she doesn't hate ARTPOP :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gagadonna

Because it was the darkest time of her career? Because everybody bashed her? Because fans turned their back on her? :selena:

Because she "flopped"? :trollga:

But seriously, she doesn't hate the album. She performed Venus and Sexxx Dreams at Coachella, and Applause hours ago. 

The Fame Monster

I think she will perform them more when she makes an album that fits more with the world of ARTPOP. Joanne is so different that I cannot see it fitting with ARTPOP very well.

Find your freedom in the music

ryanripley

because its the Joanne World Tour, not artRAVE :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chris Evans

Venus, MTN, and Judas are deserving if she chooses to do an extra song or replace one but other than that I feel it's quite balanced with her hits, Joanne, and fan favorites 

JustaMonster
4 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

i feel like this tour is Joanne, her hits and fan favourites, to please the GP fans and the hardcore fans

obviously her hits would be the ones the GP know, so she wouldn't include GUY in this category. I feel like she won't sing DWUW because of R Kelly's recent news and she doesn't want to associate with him in any way, but this may be a reach

fan favourites would obviously include Scheiße, but the only song on ARTPOP that seems to be included in this category would be Venus. There's a possibility she'll perform this on another date seeing as how today's was delayed by 45 minutes. She may even switch up the fan favourite tracks. It's too early to tell. 

Sexxx Dreams would like a word with you :emma:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

LittleMonster20

I think Gaga doesn't hate the album,actually,it's one of her favorites.But,first of all,it's the Joanne World Tour,which means it's most likely Joanne songs and her massive hits.And secondly,maybe she will add more ARTPOP songs later on in the tour.

ARTPOPIllusion
9 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

She better not because its really one of her best albums and thats TEA. 

warhol killer

no she doesn't hate ARTPOP just because she only performed one song from the album

:saladga: :saladga:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

ARTPOPIllusion
4 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

Venus, MTN, and Judas are deserving if she chooses to do an extra song or replace one but other than that I feel it's quite balanced with her hits, Joanne, and fan favorites 

id feel it would be more balance if all albums except Joanne would have the same amount, such as 4 BTW, 4 ARTPOP, 4 TF/TFM. but thats just me:toofunny:

Bellatrix

I wonder how this fanbase will handle it when she has 10 albums and some of them will be left out :laughga: 

ARTPOPIllusion
1 minute ago, HarryTheNight said:

because its her worst album and features some of her worst writing ever :reductive:

reporting u for hate crime. bye rat :fthis:

Archived