Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are the best view points of JWT (now that we've seen the layout)

2HB

Featured Posts

CanadaGoesGaga

Honestly I was by the mainstage which was great, but I could not see anything when she was on the bridges, and even the closest secondary stage beside us, where she did Joanne, they kept the bridge down during it so we couldn't see her up there either. We walked over during Million Reasons to get a better view and then the show ended. Haha. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Honestly I was by the mainstage which was great, but I could not see anything when she was on the bridges, and even the closest secondary stage beside us, where she did Joanne, they kept the bridge down during it so we couldn't see her up there either. We walked over during Million Reasons to get a better view and then the show ended. Haha. 

Guess we'll have to look at the screen lol.

btw do you have any idea how close one can get to the main stage without early entry (judging from yesterday's situation)?:poot:

CanadaGoesGaga
Just now, JorgitoShan said:

Guess we'll have to look at the screen lol.

btw do you have any idea how close one can get to the main stage without early entry (judging from yesterday's situation)?:poot:

I didn't have early entry and I was probably 4 or 5 rows behind people at mainstage? 

MonsterPug
12 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Did you get the CTM? If so how was the epxeicne going in and did you have time to buy tour merch?

3 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I didn't have early entry and I was probably 4 or 5 rows behind people at mainstage? 

Worn that's cool. So when did you arrive at the venue? I heard in some places(for example mine) people set off to camp days before the show starts.:toofunny:

beboskoukla
1 minute ago, JorgitoShan said:

Worn that's cool. So when did you arrive at the venue? I heard in some places(for example mine) people set off to camp days before the show starts.:toofunny:

i was at all gaga tours, never had early entry or special package, I always made it under the first 1-5 rows...

AND I wasnt really much earlier there :) i think oyu just need to have luck :)

xoxo, Katarina

CanadaGoesGaga
13 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

We got to the venue at 4:00 PM. My friend had been there all day, and we ended up basically in the same area as him, he felt pretty bummed that he waited so long with no real advantage. 

MonsterAura

Isn't it hard to see her/the interludes if you stand in the first row at the main stage? The stage looks pretty high to me :gum:

Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

We got to the venue at 4:00 PM. My friend had been there all day, and we ended up basically in the same area as him, he felt pretty bummed that he waited so long with no real advantage. 

Lol so that's real luck.

One more question, can you see Gaga clearly when the "steps" (or platforms idk) lifted? Will it be so high as to hinder the vision?

MonsterAura

I was thinking of standing at the paparazzi stage, to get a chance to see her up close and still see the screens and everything that's going on on the main stage from a slight distance, but maybe the main stage is better like you are saying? 

2 minutes ago, MonsterAura said:

I was thinking of standing at the paparazzi stage, to get a chance to see her up close and still see the screens and everything that's going on on the main stage from a slight distance, but maybe the main stage is better like you are saying? 

Actually I was wondering the same. But idk if I can manage to see the main stage clearly with all those people before me, so it's really hard to say.

MonsterAura
Just now, JorgitoShan said:

Actually I was wondering the same. But idk if I can manage to see the main stage clearly with all those people before me, so it's really hard to say.

Yeah... I just realized after watching some more that the platforms (Paparazzi/DIC) look pretty damn high too, so seeing her up close at one of those is probably not gonna happen. Main stage maybe is the best after all :sweat: Or maybe even the far back one. I'd love to be up close when she's by the piano.

beboskoukla

i think i wil stand in the middle by the main stage ( most songs performed)  and maybe walk to the back stage  when she starts million reasons

if i dont have a good view by main stage i will go to the round stage to have a good view for the main and to see gaga near.

but i think the round platforms go TOOOO high... thats good for seating tickets but the ones which are first row at the round platform when its high i dont think they see her??

xoxo, Katarina

thunderzap00
1 hour ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I was CTM and front main stage. It was perfect, EXCEPT I was disappointed the piano was at the very opposite side of the arena so I didn't get to see The Edge of Glory/BTW/Million Reasons. Guess I'll be standing by the piano at one of the later dates :gaysia:

How early did you get there to acquire that placement. I have the CTM package and I'm trying to figure out how early I should get there. Any info would be great!

Archived