đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are the best view points of JWT (now that we've seen the layout)

2HB

Featured Posts

Hi sisterns.

This will be my first concert experience so I really have a lot of questions concerning the GA pit.:selena:

Now that we've seen the stage layout of JWT, where do you think are the best positions in the GA pit? Do I need the CTM  package to secure a front row position? What are the chances of getting an ideal spot with regular entry tickets?

Thx so much!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beboskoukla

i'd say front main stage! and i dont think so. i have GA too and i think because there are 3 other stages it will be fine with finding aplace by the main stage.

if you come early enough :trollga:

xoxo, Katarina

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

DGNHNNEXoAEF-id.jpg

graphic design is my passion :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

beboskoukla
4 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

DGNHNNEXoAEF-id.jpg

thank you so much!!! that's exactly what i needed!! :hug:

xoxo, Katarina

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

DGNHNNEXoAEF-id.jpg

btw Born This Way was kinda "everywhere" too

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MonsterPug

I got the come to mama package but if I'm from row I won't be able to see millions reasons. I'm wondering which is the best spot. It's hard to chose which section 

beboskoukla
Just now, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

I got the come to mama package but if I'm from row I won't be able to see millions reasons. I'm wondering which is the best spot. It's hard to chose which section 

i'd choose the main stage, there are the most songs played.. :)

xoxo, Katarina

TheEdgeof96

I was CTM and front main stage. It was perfect, EXCEPT I was disappointed the piano was at the very opposite side of the arena so I didn't get to see The Edge of Glory/BTW/Million Reasons. Guess I'll be standing by the piano at one of the later dates :gaysia:

MonsterPug
Just now, beboskoukla said:

i'd choose the main stage, there are the most songs played.. :)

I was thinking after the cure to just try to squeeze myself to the back to see million reasons. But that seems greedy. It's my first time seeing her. I want to see every song but I don't think it's possible. At least if you're at the main stage. Since some people are covered by the bridges. Still awesome stage. Very innovative.

beboskoukla
Just now, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

I was thinking after the cure to just try to squeeze myself to the back to see million reasons. But that seems greedy. It's my first time seeing her. I want to see every song but I don't think it's possible. At least if you're at the main stage. Since some people are covered by the bridges. Still awesome stage. Very innovative.

you know actually, you could try to walk to the back i think the people in the middle wouldnt mind becaus ethey think you want to go out. but instead you walk to the back stage :)

xoxo, Katarina

MonsterPug
1 minute ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I was CTM and front main stage. It was perfect, EXCEPT I was disappointed the piano was at the very opposite side of the arena so I didn't get to see The Edge of Glory/BTW/Million Reasons. Guess I'll be standing by the piano at one of the later dates :gaysia:

How was the come to mama package? Did they sell a lot of CTM packages? And did they give the merchandise? Sorry I got it too. I want to know what to expect. I saw that they also have everyone iPhone chargers as VIP 

MonsterPug
Just now, beboskoukla said:

you know actually, you could try to walk to the back i think the people in the middle wouldnt mind becaus ethey think you want to go out. but instead you walk to the back stage :)

That's my plan haha. I'll probably just stay whenever I get to stand. I didntet esrly entry but once o get there, I'll know where to go. 

Archived