๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone not spoiling the show tonight?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Is anyone else not gonna watch the live streams or any videos until they're date? I'm gonna try my best, but it'll be really hard to avoid pictures. Also, I would love for the stage to be a surprise the day I go but Idk if I'll be able to avoid that either. I'm gonna try to not know as much as possible, so I don't wanna know the Setlist or what she does or anything. I think seeing pics will be fine and be able to hold me over. And if she releases new music I will be listening to it, I can not wait around to listen to new Gaga music. So what're you guys doing?

OBEY

I will only look for stage pics! but no videos or live streams

OBEY

I'd love to keep the setlist as a surprise too but i'm guessing i won't be able, i would have to ask for a GGD ban :emma:ย i can see doing threads like "GAGA SINGS XXXXXXX" and spoiling :selena:ย 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

I'd love to keep the setlist as a surprise too but i'm guessing i won't be able, i would have to ask for a GGD ban :emma:ย i can see doing threads like "GAGA SINGS XXXXXXX" and spoiling :selena:ย 

Exactly that's what I'm thinking, or like scrolling through Instagram and seeing a pic of her and the caption being "Gaga performing ***** at the JWT"

Andrea B

I'm seeing her in two weeks and tbh I don't really care at this point, I'm going to see the live streamย 

DaftFameMonster

She hasn't announced Oceania dates yet so while I would try not spoil anything, she might not even come here. So I'll just jump aboard the hype train and watch it all.ย :firega:

OBEY
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Exactly that's what I'm thinking, or like scrolling through Instagram and seeing a pic of her and the caption being "Gaga performing ***** at the JWT"

I don't follow anything Gaga related on insta except Gaga's own insta so :gaycat:ย 

i really only wanna see the stage and where to stand, and like fan experiences with the lines and stuff butย gonna try and hold off on as many pics as i can until my show in exactly one weekย :emma:ย def no vids and hopefully i won't see too many setlist spoilers

Rebel Heart

I tried not to spoil anything from the artRAVEย because I had hope she'd announce dates for my country and she never didย :selena:ย I don't know whether to watch the live stream or not because I don't know if she'll ever end up coming hereย :selena:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Nickypie101

I see her next Wednesday in LA, I don't wanna spoil it๐Ÿ˜ญ, if she sings new music I wanna hear though

dopega
38 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I don't follow anything Gaga related on insta except Gaga's own insta so :gaycat:ย 

Watch her spoil it herselfย :gaycat:

AshIey

My show isn't until December so there's no way I can avoid spoilers, so I won't evenย try.ย :smh:

juju

No videos or much for me!

Interested in the outfits though. :lolly:ย 

โค x โค

skaxboy

I'm with everyone. I won't watch videos or ย streams. I want to see what the stage will look like in arenas because I'm going to a GA standing show and want to know where to aim to stand.ย 

Archived