💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Cure is Now Charting Higher than I'm The One + Wild Thoughts on iTunes

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I honestly don't know how....but it looks like....for a moderate single The Cure is actually still trecking along well. On the iTunes charts right now, The Cure sits at #84 (still in the itunes 100 for it's 15th week). Surprisingly, it also sits above DJ Khaled and Bieber's "Im The One" (#85), The Chainsmokers' "Honest" (#86),  Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rhexa's " "Back to You" (#88), Kendrick Lamar and Rihanna's "Loyalty" (#89), Linkin Park's "One More Light" (#93), and DJ Khaled and Rihanna's "Wild Thoughts" (#99). 

Part of me thinks that this means Lady Gaga is beginning to crossover into mainstream success again, and The Cure is testing those waters. With a proper pop single that is fully promoted as the lead off of LG6, could Gaga achieve another mass hit? It seems the adoration and dedication is there and back to where it was in 2009. But can she use that adoration and turn it into hype around a single?

Anyone else surprised by The Cure's longevity? Would you call it a hit at this point? ( It also sits at 130,061,000 spotify streams now, just below Million Reasons (132M), in half the time as Million Reasons, with no promo).

Receipts: http://www.popvortex.com/music/charts/top-100-songs.php#chart-position-80

TheWitness

Broke a hip getting here :emma:

Slay the cure at being higher than that trash :firega:

Host Of Lyricasism

JusKeepBreathin

:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

girl thats the second version of I'm The One and Wild Thoughts

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

King J

I'll fix you with my lauv

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Dolev said:

:emma:

and Linkin Park has 4 songs above The Cure including Heavy which has been out for months

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ProdigyARTPOP

believe it or not, the Super Bowl, and all the activism, plus repaired image, have made people see how down to earth and beautiful she is, people on social media actually defend her now, they love her again.

FATCAT

iTunes charts aren't really that important overall, we need to get streams!

Purr more, hiss less.

SISTERV
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

iTunes charts aren't really that important overall, we need to get streams!

whatever you say Mr. President 

OBEY
9 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

believe it or not, the Super Bowl, and all the activism, plus repaired image, have made people see how down to earth and beautiful she is, people on social media actually defend her now, they love her again.

The OP is fake so :emma: 

Archived