Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne World Tour Merch

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, Pluto said:

Has anyone used sidestep yet? Is it legit?

anyone?!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imaginary Light
On 8/15/2017 at 2:10 PM, Pluto said:

Has anyone used sidestep yet? Is it legit?

I used them at a Panic! at the Disco concert last year. I didn't know you could order online first though, I just saw the extremely long line at the merch stand that I was too hot and grumpy to deal with (lol) when I noticed Sidestep reps walking around with "ask me how to skip the merch line" shirts. Had no problems ordering on their iPad and was able to get my merch within 5 min. or so of ordering.

DeleteMyAccount
On August 15, 2017 at 3:00 PM, JesseBabe said:

I went to the one in Tacoma and there was definitely no "Joanne" shopping bags. The merch guy basically just threw us the shirts.

On August 15, 2017 at 2:31 PM, ChristianSaad said:

I went to all 6 merch booths to find that shirt. Finally the last one had a L on display so i told them to take it down and sell it to me lol

Are the shirts soft and comfortable?

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

That's because people have been trouble using it, and venues said they weren't using SideStep. 

So I probably shouldn't use it? Not sure why they'd have all the stuff up there...

ChristianSaad
5 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yes, But I only bought the SF shirt so I have no idea about the rest. I would assume they're the same quality

JesseBabe
5 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

YES! I bought the black Joanne tour one and then the black RinoGa and both are super comfortable. I wear them all the time. 

The poster is pretty big, it's 24x36. They also just kind of hand it to you with an elastic band which was kind of annoying. The hoodie ran a little small imo, I'm usually a large but thankfully they let me exchange it for an XL.

numb the flame

The poster is pretty big, it's 24x36. They also just kind of hand it to you with an elastic band which was kind of annoying. The hoodie ran a little small imo, I'm usually a large but thankfully they let me exchange it for an XL.

Don't they always give you the poster in a elastic bang, I mean they did it for my artRAVE & Cheek To Cheek posters?

20 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Don't they always give you the poster in a elastic bang, I mean they did it for my artRAVE & Cheek To Cheek posters?

Yeah, I mean like it wasn't rolled up though. They just handed you this massive poster with an elastic to put around it yourself which was kind of annoying to do in a crowd of people. 

I want to get the poster so I can laminate/frame it but I can't decide if I should buy it before or after the concert.  I wouldn't want it to get creases or folds during the concert, but what if they sell out after :oprah: 

Archived