đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does Cult premiere on Tuesday?

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

I mean it's probably a dumb question, but seasons 1-6 were all aired on Wednesday and now September 5 turns out to be a Tuesday. It was kind of iconic to hear 'American Horror Story Wednesdays at 10 on FX" :sweat:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Tom Nook

Maybe something else is premiering on Wednesdays 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

40 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

They're losing ratings as the show gets progressively worse.

Ratings were actually pretty steady for Roanoke after Hotel which had the lowest rated episode of all AHS history so I don't think that's the reason 

theahsfan
1 hour ago, Princess Stache said:

They're losing ratings as the show gets progressively worse.

No they're not.. the ratings are fine. They've been higher but not so much that it's a problem now.

n0ne

Election Day in the US is on Tuesdays.

And we know this season is centered around an election and the 1st episode is titled, "Election Night"

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

theahsfan
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Election Day in the US is on Tuesdays.

And we know this season is centered around an election and the 1st episode is titled, "Election Night"

No this season isn't centred around the election, it just happens to take place during the election 

n0ne
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

No this season isn't centred around the election, it just happens to take place during the election 

Yes cult is the main theme of the season but Ryan already said this season will feature politics and the effects of an election prominently.

Sarah is playing a politician and Evan is playing a protester, so it's pretty evident that an election is the foundation of this season.

Just like how bloody face was the foundation of Asylum and was very prominent but the main theme of that season was the Asylum and how it was run and it's patients.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

theahsfan
24 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Yes cult is the main theme of the season but Ryan already said this season will feature politics and the effects of an election prominently.

Sarah is playing a politician and Evan is playing a protester, so it's pretty evident that an election is the foundation of this season.

Just like how bloody face was the foundation of Asylum and was very prominent but the main theme of that season was the Asylum and how it was run and it's patients.

Hold Up. First of all Evan isn't playing a protester and Sarah isn't necessarily playing a politician. From what we've seen it seems more likely that she'll be playing an attorney or someone involved with law, along with Cheyenne's character, defending a murderer. Secondly, yes the election and its impacts will resound throughout the events of this season but it's not about the election as some people seem to think; in the words of Ryan, the election is the "spring board" for events.

Bradley
8 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I mean it's probably a dumb question, but seasons 1-6 were all aired on Wednesday and now September 5 turns out to be a Tuesday. It was kind of iconic to hear 'American Horror Story Wednesdays at 10 on FX" :sweat:

When will your fav TV show be that iconic?

Archived