💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have a personal Facebook?

GGM

Featured Posts

whore
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I sent her a particularly tasteful nude with the caption “justify my love”, but she never opened it. 

:koons: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jarvin

I just got home.. REALLY DRUNK HAHAHA

I will see tomorrow, but please don't add her you all if i find it, if she was secretive in 2013/2014 you all know how she feels now... just be honest.

Love you all <3

N a t h a n
2 hours ago, Jarvin said:

When I get home I will check in Messenger, aka tomorrow. Promise!!

I actually send such a cute message :sweat:

Why tho, it's private for a reason... Give the woman breathing room for ****s sake.. harassment is not ok.

Jarvin
2 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Why tho, it's private for a reason... Give the woman breathing room for ****s sake.. harassment is not ok.

Its cause her name is not included, i just became a fan back then. You can see a blocked name and Cynthia her name. You can just see how I actually got blocked. I was 15 there... :giveup:

I always respect her privacy hoe.. (expect when she is at a hotel close..  i will try to meet her :sweat: )

Jarvin

Find me at @jarvinspin at instagram, but dont expact anything spectular, she actually blocked me! Send me a private message if u wanna see. Or follow me if u think im hot:tony:

ryhanna

Of course. It's probably under some fake name like "Lucy Greyhorn" or something, definitely not Stefani Germanotta or anything that would be too publicly recognisable. 

I wouldn't recommend looking for it. It's private for a reason. 

AshIey

I don't think so, there would probably be pictures or screenshots of her posts from people on her friends list if she did have one.

IllumiMark
7 hours ago, ryhanna said:

Of course. It's probably under some fake name like "Lucy Greyhorn" or something, definitely not Stefani Germanotta or anything that would be too publicly recognisable. 

I wouldn't recommend looking for it. It's private for a reason. 

Or maybe Lina Morgana :toofunny::emma:

crisTEAne
8 hours ago, pink sushi said:

Marina has a private Facebook. I know what it is. :hor:

tell me :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Maybe. I found Colton Haynes private Facebook account, but he has other name and surname, blocked option 'Add to Friends', hidden friends list and option to giving 'Likes' and comments'. I messaged him few days ago and he wrote back to me. I sent him "Are you real Colton Haynes? If you're real: I can't wait to see you in AHS.". He sent me: " i'am. thanks. " 

Bellatrix
8 hours ago, Jarvin said:

I just got home.. REALLY DRUNK HAHAHA

I will see tomorrow, but please don't add her you all if i find it, if she was secretive in 2013/2014 you all know how she feels now... just be honest.

Love you all <3

Don't post it here. It should stay private and you know how these people are :poot: 

Jarvin
2 hours ago, KleinGa said:

She does and I legit know what name she uses. I can second @Jarvin 's story because she does have a bunch of Germonottas and Cynthia, Joe and Natalie as friends. 

Don't ask how I discovered it. Some of her profile pics and stuff are pics we've never seen but now the entire profile is locked and only friends can see her stuff. 

I wouldn't dare add her or send her a request because that's her private life and it's private for a reason. 

Also not gonna tell you AHS: Little Cultsters  what it is because :poot:

Its just fun as a fan to find it for yourself. But imagine this whole site finding her Facebook, she would have to quit music :giveup:

Emigrante

ah, I remember I had Natali in friends on facebook, back in 2012/3. She is really nice person. I remember that was the time when Paradise by Lana was released and she just praised this album. Cute. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived